iPod Nano 4g

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
How are those 4th gen nano's? I went into buy a 3rd gen today but they don't sell them anymore
frown.gif

I didn't like the looks of the 4th gen as much as the 3rd, so I'll probably have to buy it of ebay.

Thought I best upgrade the old mini. The batteries go flat after 5mins with the backlight turned off... so I took it apart to see how hard it would be to replace the battery but now it won't turn on
sleep.gif

So are there any significant advantages in the 4th gen compared to the 3rd?

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
MADKATZ99 said:
How are those 4th gen nano's? I went into buy a 3rd gen today but they don't sell them anymore
frown.gif

I didn't like the looks of the 4th gen as much as the 3rd, so I'll probably have to buy it of ebay.

Thought I best upgrade the old mini. The batteries go flat after 5mins with the backlight turned off... so I took it apart to see how hard it would be to replace the battery but now it won't turn on
sleep.gif

So are there any significant advantages in the 4th gen compared to the 3rd?

Other than the different design, and a shake to shuffle, nothing but more apple marketing.

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tropicana said:
[quote name='MADKATZ99'
Other than the different design, and a shake to shuffle, nothing but more apple marketing.
Okay thanks, thats good to know. I dont care too much for the newer design or the shake to shuffle feature so its all good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8