Hacking Is Punderino's SysConfig Tool Safe?

mive

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks for the fast reply,

I downloaded a rar archive (md5 33e2e1ff918d14bbd98e15543bc0fa82), so I'm unsure if its the "fixed" version. Is there a way to check if its the correct version?

best regards,

SirKira001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The one I found is a wup of 19.2mb, or do you refer to the inner files? Would it work if I decrypt and analyze it with cdecrypt?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what to look for, so I can't answer that. punderino told me how little he changed, but he didn't tell me what exactly. I'm not even sure if you'd actually brick for using the wrong one or if it just simply wouldn't work.

Lufvave

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I'm gonna fix the website and put a version that works up for everyone.
edit: fixed
Hi sorry to bother you, but I want to be 100% safe before installing something and I can't send you a PM because I created this account like a week ago...

I just want to ask, is the version of SCT that's currently up on your website safe to install on SysNAND using WUP installer, with the 5.5.5 firmware?

thank u

Reactions: TonyNESgri

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi sorry to bother you, but I want to be 100% safe before installing something and I can't send you a PM because I created this account like a week ago...

I just want to ask, is the version of SCT that's currently up on your website safe to install on SysNAND using WUP installer, with the 5.5.5 firmware?

thank u

afaik, the wrong sct won't brick your system, but it will be read as a default system app, so it will be undeleteable. that's actually the problem with it.

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States

thank u
yeah its good

wolxen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

thank u
Did he give you the tool? If so please give it to me too if you can

TonyNESgri

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm gonna fix the website and put a version that works up for everyone.
edit: fixed
Excuse me, I've read there is a boot configuration option in SCT. What is it for ? I couldn't find details about it in the manual (besides allowing File System Viewer to show up everything).

EDIT : I think I've found the one option that I needed : Disc Auto-Launch. I need to be able to launch a disk from a vWii injection (CTGP for Wii U menu).

So, I'm wondering : if I try this option, then I put the disk after I turn on the console, would I be allowed to launch the disk once in the CTGP forwarder ?

I don't have Red NAND, so could someone try this out on their Red NAND so they tell me the results ? I could send you the CTGP forwarder later if needed. If you don't want to take the risk (which I understand), I'm going to try installing Red NAND by myself before doing this.

Thanks in advance 🙏🏼

Attachments

• IMG_20230111_130932.jpg
    IMG_20230111_130932.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 29
Last edited by TonyNESgri,

OldGnashburg

Cobra Chicken Summoner
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Excuse me, I've read there is a boot configuration option in SCT. What is it for ? I couldn't find details about it in the manual (besides allowing File System Viewer to show up everything).

EDIT : I think I've found the one option that I needed : Disc Auto-Launch. I need to be able to launch a disk from a vWii injection (CTGP for Wii U menu).

So, I'm wondering : if I try this option, then I put the disk after I turn on the console, would I be allowed to launch the disk once in the CTGP forwarder ?

I don't have Red NAND, so could someone try this out on their Red NAND so they tell me the results ? I could send you the CTGP forwarder later if needed. If you don't want to take the risk (which I understand), I'm going to try installing Red NAND by myself before doing this.

Thanks in advance 🙏🏼
vWii doesn't work on RedNAND, so wouldn't be able to test. I wouldn't mess too much with sys-config tool, wouldn't want to override boot settings and brick your system

Reactions: TonyNESgri

TonyNESgri

Trophies
XP
Country
France
vWii doesn't work on RedNAND, so wouldn't be able to test. I wouldn't mess too much with sys-config tool, wouldn't want to override boot settings and brick your system
So, I've tried enabling 'Disk Auto-Launch' on RedNAND so I see if that works without freezing, but I keep getting a error message ("failed to save changes"). Any clue why ?

Also tried that on SysNAND, same results.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think the factory making factories is unemployed lol +1