Hacking It seems DSTWO team gave up support their products

raphamotta

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It seems that the admin of Supercard has been spamming on all forum. You can see on http://forum.supercard.sc

It's really sad since DSTWO (not the plus) IMO it's one of the best flashcards for DS/3DS because of old console emulation due the CPU inside the flashcard. GBA emulation and DOS emulation works great! RT cheat and RTS are very cool too.

I think we should not expect any firmware or plugins updates anymore.

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
The forum has long been deserted and full of spam accounts filling the boards. I guess after a while the admin account was also compromised. It's been this way for many years now.

ManuelKoegler

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It’s rather sad, however we gotta remember that with ntrhax the DSTWO was basically rendered completely obsolete.
All of DSTWO’s options can basically be done to a better degree on a hacked 3ds, and the last leg up it has is cheat support for nds games, but this functionality is shared with the most basic of flash cards (meaning R4), which unlike the DSTWO are compatible with NTRhax opening up more possibilities for the 3ds than the dstwo ever could. This leaves it with the functionality it provides only being relevant on the regular DS and DSi, which is over 10 years old now, easily and cheaply replaced by a 2DS which can do a lot more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Toxic pills are best
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, He fucked around and found out.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Lol Veho
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O OMG. A Very EXPENSIVE way to find out :ohnoes:
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    He was trying to whip shitties but instead he wiped out and ate shit.
    +3
    He was better off Whipping his own :shit:. :unsure::unsure::unsure: But then again.. Maybe not. Eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Whip it real good
    Nah. Cool Whip is better :D
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cool wHip
    Especially on Chocolate Ice Cream :D:wub::D
    awwwh :shit: ! I shouldn't have done that. Now that song will play on my mind ALL Day :sad::cry:
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder how long it will take for my number to port over lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dm it to me and you'll find out
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :ninja: