• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Joe Biden is now officially the 46th President of the United States of America

Should this thread be locked?

• Yes

Votes: 27 64.3%
  • No

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like I said, it's really not arguable. That is EXACTLY why people make counter-suits. It happens all the time. But you have your own opinions obviously... or at least someone's.
You've gone far beyond "sometimes people make countersuits to obfuscate their guilt." You've accepted the claim that Dominion engaged in widespread voter fraud, and that's what they are doing. It's conspiratorial nonsense, and it's intellectually dishonest. You need to learn how to apply skepticism before getting up on your high horse about "asking questions" and "thinking critically," because (and I'm not sure how to make this seem nicer) you're honestly a joke at this point.

tthousand

Model #I
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@lacuis, that doesn't really mean much coming from you. You have showed your prejudice time and time again. But yeah, way to stick to a non-topic to throw shade on your own shortfalls you've demonstrated in this thread. Hoorayy!

Where is your proof that they were not involved in acceptable behavior?

There is a lot of court cases going on right now, and going to be happening. You probably are not paying attention, but the truth is slowly being revealed case by case.

Last edited by tthousand,

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@lacuis, that doesn't really mean much coming from you. You have showed your prejudice time and time again. But yeah, way to stick to a non-topic to throw shade on your own shortfalls you've demonstrated in this thread. Hoorayy!
I have not shown any prejudice against anything other than unsubstantiated claims. That's because the only thing I care about is truth.

I suggest you learn what the shifting of the burden of proof logical fallacy is.

tthousand

Model #I
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@lacuis, you have shown you care about truth... your truths. Not to be confused with "the". All your talk with hardly a shred of evidence to support any of your claim, except for some national enquirer grade crap.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@lacuis, you have shown you care about truth... your truths. Not to be confused with "the".
No, I only care about the truth.

All your talk with hardly a shred of evidence to support any of your claim, except for some national enquirer grade crap.
I haven't provided National Enquirer-grade crap. Actually, your unsubstantiated claims about widespread voter fraud, etc. are the kind of thing you would find in the National Enquirer. Once again, you're making a fool of yourself.

Last edited by Lacius,

tthousand

Model #I
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A king of fools :D It's got a nice ring to it.

BTW, I like this guy >> @smf, funny how the one from across the pond is the most sensible.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A king of fools :D It's got a nice ring to it.

BTW, I like this guy >> @smf, funny how the one from across the pond is the most sensible.
  1. Tag me or respond directly to my messages so I get notifications.
  2. I don't think anybody called you the king of anything.
  3. Being the king of fools is nothing to take pride in.

tthousand

Model #I
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Proof

proof.png

Plasmaster09

Social Justice Potato
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like I said, it's really not arguable. That is EXACTLY why people make counter-suits. It happens all the time. But you have your own opinions obviously... or at least someone's.

I should start calling you the reach-around boys, because you are constantly reaching here.
Dominion's suing for defamation because falsely claiming they instigated widespread election fraud is basically the most defamatory lie you could possibly make about a voting machine company.
If they DIDN'T sue, these dumbfucks would take it as a sign they were right (somehow- you'll take it as a sign of fraud either way even though there literally is none) and spread the word, which would annihilate Dominion's reputation as a company for something they didn't do.
It's called basic logic. Try it some time.

There is a lot of court cases going on right now, and going to be happening. You probably are not paying attention, but the truth is slowly being revealed case by case.
IIRC there's been around sixty cases, and Trump's team of morons only managed to win ONE.
Besides, as we've said to plenty others, that's not how the burden of proof works.
You started by making the claim of voter fraud.
You must prove it with evidence and explanation.
End of story. Prove your point or fuck off.

Last edited by Plasmaster09,

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Lots and lots of impossible feats happened during the 2020 elections. Too many coincidences to believe.

Here an actual quote from Uncle Joe himself...

“We have put together one of the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organizations in the history of American politics.”

I like it. Rename the GOP to "voter fraud organization".

Plasmaster09

Social Justice Potato
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like it. Rename the GOP to "voter fraud organization".
Considering Trump's the one who outright encouraged his supporters to vote twice (allegedly just for security purposes, but the actual intent there is about as subtle as a neon-painted brick up the ass), it'd fit quite nicely!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Ahhhh ok