1uv3o4.jpg

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you ever met anyone from the temp in real life?
No :(
Sicklyboy lives a state away but people forget just how big pennsylvania is. Shemi lives in Cleveland which isnt far either. I have played Destiny with Thug and Exavold.

What is your favorite Spiderman game?
The first one for PS1.

Any upcoming games you are looking forward to at all?
Destiny 2 (I am a slut for Destiny), Xenoblade 2 ( I would actually love to get time to sit down and play Xenoblade X D:), and Darksiders 3, but I gotta finish Darksiders 2 first omg

What's your favorite thing about being a GBATemp Supervisor?
Just the general feeling of rolling around the temp like a badass. But seriously, being able to give back to a community that game me so much over the years.

Sure buddy

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
. . . again . . . lol i remember the last time
Favourite tempers? :P
Best moment on the temp?
sweet made it in before i was tagged (. . . there will be no fear this time . . . lol)

last time i asked "whats with the spider we all know the flash is better?"
this time i ask what is your favorite spider man variant? i am guessing "ultimate" spider man

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Favorite animal? Puppies
Favorite videogame series? Probably the Shim Megami Tensei series right now because of the sheer number or spin offs and main games.
Snes or NES? I prefer the SNES even though I think the library is a bit more limited than the NES.

. . . again . . . lol i remember the last time sweet made it in before i was tagged (. . . there will be no fear this time . . . lol)

last time i asked "whats with the spider we all know the flash is better?"
this time i ask what is your favorite spider man variant? i am guessing "ultimate" spider man
I always thought symbiot suit from the Secret Wars was awesome!

Favourite tempers? :P My favorite tempers know who they are, no need to stir the pot lol. But that list is always changing and growing. Plenty of room for everyone.
Best moment on the temp? When Guild recognized me as a member and friend. He created a thread about Valwin being banned and i posted a few spiderman memes and the thread got edited into a spiderman thread because thats better

What was your favourite instance of abusing your mod powers? :tpi:
There have been a few that times but I am mostly not at liberty to disclose what and how i did it. One of them was when I was at home just trying to play Darksiders and Vins asked me to close his Vins"clones" thread. I did, and sited the reason as "member abuse" and the EoF flipped their collective shit. The reports flooded in so fast I had a lot of trouble trying to play Darksiders and keep the temp under control.

There were a few times I remember P1ngpong screwing with members in really funny ways. One such way was an old member from 08 or 09 who had about 150 posts. He wanted to change his custom member title to no longer say new member. P1ngpong went in an changed it to "p1ngpong's number 1 bitch" and sayd you can change it in 18 years when you get enough posts!

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There were a few times I remember P1ngpong screwing with members in really funny ways. One such way was an old member from 08 or 09 who had about 150 posts. He wanted to change his custom member title to no longer say new member. P1ngpong went in an changed it to "p1ngpong's number 1 bitch" and sayd you can change it in 18 years when you get enough posts!
dude my cheeks hurt i laughed so hard . . . i wish i got a chance to see the man who was #1

Reactions: BORTZ

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
How was the FF 12 Stream last night Bortz? did anyone jump in? i was watching the stream for a bit, but it was dead, so i left. Which sucks since FF12 is a pretty darn awesome game. Oh and what are your thoughts on FF12?

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How was the FF 12 Stream last night Bortz? did anyone jump in? i was watching the stream for a bit, but it was dead, so i left. Which sucks since FF12 is a pretty darn awesome game. Oh and what are your thoughts on FF12?
Its cool, I was kinda pre-occupied with chary's situation tbh. It went well. When I play FFXII, I try to make sure I am interacting with chat. Its more of at time for members to come chill with me haha. I like FFXII but I also have a very different opinion that those who were burned by the 2006 release. It is not like 1-X at all and I can see why this game was so polarizing. I think FF has run into a branding problem after they did X and XI. They should have started to name the series something slightly different.

How long have you been supervisor?
A few months.

What if Spiderman was real?
I am He is

Spiderman is real :ninja:

What is love? baby dont hurt me
have you experienced Deja vu? Yes for sure but with no real clarity. I wish it would be more informative when it happens.
What is your favorite console? I think the SNES is my favorite looking and with my favorite games. But with ports and techno advances, probably the DS. the PS4 is really working its way up my list thanks to the amount of online community driven games I play there.
Favorite hobby? Outside of gaming? Probably duming. I play for the worship band at my church when I have time.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay i get to ask spiderman a question. Okay umm. How often do you run out of web when you need it most? Wait that isn't spider man, is a supervisor.

Okay new question, Are you excited about destiny 2 and will you be playing with GBATEMP members?:unsure:

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay i get to ask spiderman a question. Okay umm. How often do you run out of web when you need it most? Wait that isn't spider man, is a supervisor.

Okay new question, Are you excited about destiny 2 and will you be playing with GBATEMP members?:unsure:
I have played with Exavold and Thug, I don't really know too many others who play. I think Weedz got a PS4 copy too.
have you experienced Deja vu?
:glare:

Are you really spiderman
YES

Do you like shield surfing in BOTW?
I have yet to play BOTW. Not in a big rush, but i'll get there eventually.

Don't you mean: "Ever get that feeling of Déjà vu?"
:glare::glare:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Currently asked for mecha mote iinchou mm my best friend to be translated but I also want to ask...