XP
Country
Brazil
Is it RAAAAAAAAW?
What do you like the best on GBATemp?
Favorite song?
Favorite game?
Do you ever get tired of Spiderman questions? :bortz:
Have you ever used GNU/Linux for something serious?
Looking forward to anything?
What've you been up to recently?

I suck at asking those kind of questions, but an attempt was made. :P Thank you for your efforts on making the Temp a better place, you are the best!

Reactions: BORTZ

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it RAAAAAAAAW? FUCK OFFFFF
What do you like the best on GBATemp? I know it might sound like a cop out but its the truth. I love the community! There's so much diversity and talent in all of you. Always something new to be found.
Favorite song? Phantom of the Opera by Iron Maiden
Favorite game? Super Mario World
Do you ever get tired of Spiderman questions? :bortz: No :3
Have you ever used GNU/Linux for something serious? No... for a while where I collected old laptops, wiped them and installed easy to use versions of linux on them for people who needed a cheap internet machine.
Looking forward to anything? Next summer a whole slew of my friends are getting a beach house so that probably
What've you been up to recently? Nothing note worthy, and that's kinda sad :(

I suck at asking those kind of questions, but an attempt was made. :P Thank you for your efforts on making the Temp a better place, you are the best!Thank you :D

What do you think of analog synthesizers?
If you mean like a keyboard, then yes. Very yes.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hey bb!
How does it feel to be purple when you just wanted black?
Remember this?
dIJNPhg.png
Will it be us two one day?

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's your line of work? If you're a student what are you studying? I graduated from Huntington University in 2012 with a batchelor's in Digital Media Arts. I now work at an engineering/automation shop that builds test equipment for the GE locomotive railroads.
Do you play any musical instruments? Percussion/Drumset. I haven't played in a "band" or "orchestra" since high school, probably the last time I played music using any sort of written sheet music too.
Which languages do you speak? Just English. I took 2 years of Spanish in high school, and by the last test I was actually able to translate simple and medium level sentences pretty well. But If you dont use it, you lose it. Since then I have tried to teach myself a bit of Japanese but that's slow going too.
Cats or dogs (there's only one correct answer)? Both. I have a small apartment right now so all I can have is a cat ATM. I have always wanted a cat but mine right now is a little princess bitch. Someday when I get a house and a yard, I want a big ass dog. My sister in law has a German Shepard/Alaskan malamute. It's basically a wolf. Anyways, both are fine.

Why did you temporarily replace your profile picture?
To play on a joke that P1ngpong suggested. And since I own P1ngpong just about everything I am on this site... I did it whole heartedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: People's funny bones are the same taste indeed