Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
Antarctica
You do know how to play Violin?

Why Serielism when LinusTorvaldism?

Would you use BSD if a PC came with is 100% magically?

Why do you have so many Windows 10 licenses when you know that you will have to buy them again?

Still using Windows 10?

Favorite Linux Distro?

Should Linux be called GNU/Linux or just Linux?

Favorite music genre?

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Do you like old computers? If so, what's your favorite? Well, I'd say my favourite computer is the one that was first given to me to actually be mine. It's a desktop PC, currently running MS-DOS 7.10 iirc, with a 486DX2 and 20MB of RAM. It's fun. I do like old electronics a lot.

If you could have any animal domesticated and become your pet. what would it be? I wouldn't. I have no interest in doing so.

Kirigiri best girl? Yeah fuck Naoto

Do you love the best company ever, Apple? <3 I'm looking at you Chary.

Opinion on Viola players? :PBurn, burn, burn! Well, not really, playing viola is enough of a punishment

Favorite GBA game? Pokémon: Emerald Version

You do know how to play Violin? Yes.

Why Serielism when LinusTorvaldism? Because Serielism is best

Would you use BSD if a PC came with is 100% magically? Yes

Why do you have so many Windows 10 licenses when you know that you will have to buy them again? I don't really have many licenses. I have 1 W10 Home license on my laptop (I never boot Windows there anyway, it's there just in case I really need it and Wine doesn't cut it), I have W10 Pro on my Surface because it came with it, and my desktop, where I play games, runs Windows 10 Education, which I obtained free of charge because of my university. Also, I can always go with MS Toolkit :3

Still using Windows 10? There are games that won't run under Linux. Other than that, I don't use Windows.

Favorite Linux Distro? Don't really know. I like Ubuntu MATE due to MATE, but... I don't use MATE anymore anyway.

Should Linux be called GNU/Linux or just Linux? Don't particularly care tbh. I use both terms. GNU/Linux looks cooler tho.

Favorite music genre? Don't have one. I like baroque, classical, etc. I like chiptune, I don't know. I like a lot of music.

Reactions: Chary and Dionicio3

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Favorite Cartoon
Favorite TV show.
What did you have for lunch today?
Are you a night owl or an early bird?

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
lmfao

Hey, how's it going? Fine :)
Favourite anime? Don't have a favourite that I can think of right away, but I did enjoy Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni a lot.
And if you're not into anime, favourite movie? Favourite movie? Hmm.... Can't say. Don't really know.

Favorite Cartoon Don't remember.
Favorite TV show. I don't watch TV :D Haven't watched it ever since I started using my computer all day long tbh.
What did you have for lunch today? I didn't, I forgot to eat.
Are you a night owl or an early bird? Night. I guess.

D

Deleted User

Have you watched Jojo's Bizarre Adventures?
Do you like animated films more than actual films with actors?
Where is your profile picture from?
Do you have a spare PSP you can mail to me?

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello!
How many languages do you speak or understand?
Would you punch me in the face?
Do you like anime?
What game do you hate the most?
What home console/handheld do you hate the most?
What movie do you hate the most?
Do you play board games?
Do you hate weeaboos?
Do u liek maymays?
PC master race?
Why I'm asking you so many questions?

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Have you watched Jojo's Bizarre Adventures? I haven't. It has been on my to-watch list for ages.
Do you like animated films more than actual films with actors? Not really. I barely watch any films tbh. Well, I can think of one reason for me to like animated ones. Watching it is easier on my eyes most of the times.
Where is your profile picture from? It's me, with hair copypasted on my head. You can find the original picture a few posts back.
Do you have a spare PSP you can mail to me? I don't. My only PSP is barely functional

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hello!
How many languages do you speak or understand? I speak Portuguese and English. I can read French to some degree. However, I find it impractical due to me having forgotten a lot of vocabulary. Although I am capable of reading it, it takes me more time. I can also understand Spanish, probably due to the similarities to my own mother tongue.
Would you punch me in the face? No. Punching has the potential to harm the one who punches more than the one being punched. I prefer... different things.
Do you like anime? Yes
What game do you hate the most? Hmm... Don't know. There are many games I just laugh at with how bad they are, tbh. Road to Hell Retribution is one of them.
What home console/handheld do you hate the most? I don't hate consoles.
What movie do you hate the most? I haven't really watched a movie I've hated, to be honest.
Do you play board games? I used to. Years ago. Monopoly, chess.
Do you hate weeaboos? I don't like weeaboos. But, I don't care about what anyone does with their lives, as long as it doesn't affect me. They can go be weebs wherever they want as long as they don't bother me with their weebness too much.
Do u liek maymays? I suppose so
PC master race? Yes
Why I'm asking you so many questions? Because this is KYT

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hey hey! ^_^
How are you?
What's your favorite OS?
Favorite video game system?
Least favorite OS?
Least Favorite video game system?
Favorite Pokemon?
Digimon or Pokemon?
How did you find the Temp?

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's your favorite video game genre?
What 3DS hack (CFW, exploit, etc.) is your favorite?

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey hey! ^_^
How are you? Fine, thank you!
What's your favorite OS? GNU/Linux. As for a specific distro... I don't know.
Favorite video game system? GBA SP or PSP!
Least favorite OS? Hmm. I hate macOS, but I strongly dislike Windows 10 (especially the Home variant) too.
Least Favorite video game system? Don't really have one
Favorite Pokemon? Torchic!
Digimon or Pokemon? Pokémon
How did you find the Temp? That's hard. Frankly, I can't remember. I've been stalking this place for a long time, even before I was registered. I guess it was homebrew-related stuff for the NDS or PSP?

What's your favorite video game genre? Hmm.. Don't know. I like rhythm games, but I also like RPGs, shooters... Well, I don't know which genre I like the most.
What 3DS hack (CFW, exploit, etc.) is your favorite? Corbenik. RIP Corbenik, however.

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
Which Internet Search Engine do you use?
What was the first shiny Pokemon you ever caught (if any)?
Is 5A3D3D6DF4743E6B50AFE0FC717FA8A12BC888E6 related to your 3DS? If not, what does it mean?
Do you hate Cortana like me? If not, do you hate Siri?
Do you play Pokemon Go?
Do you play Yu-Gi-Oh!?
What school assignment did you like the most during your Secondary Education years (for me, that would be High School; I don't know much about education in Portugal)?
How many siblings do you have (if any)?

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Which Internet Search Engine do you use? Mostly Google
What was the first shiny Pokemon you ever caught (if any)? Frankly, I cannot remember which one was my first.
Is 5A3D3D6DF4743E6B50AFE0FC717FA8A12BC888E6 related to your 3DS? If not, what does it mean? It is the SHA1 hash of boot9.bin.
Do you hate Cortana like me? If not, do you hate Siri? Not particularly
Do you play Pokemon Go? Not anymore, only played for one month or so when it released
Do you play Yu-Gi-Oh!? Not anymore, do not know where some of my cards are.
What school assignment did you like the most during your Secondary Education years (for me, that would be High School; I don't know much about education in Portugal)? A presentation about Pokémon. I got 20/20 in that one, too, so it was nice.
How many siblings do you have (if any)? 1 brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Probably because the game cover looks like it's meant for little kids +2