[KYT] Voxel

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

Do you like Pink Floyd? I think I've only heard that "The Wall" song, but it wasn't my kind of music if I'm honest.
Are you going to get a copy of Undertale for the Vita? As much as I would love to, Vita games made after the 3.61 update require you to update to a FW version higher than 3.60 (As I use HENkaku on the only Vita I have), so the cartridge/download would force me to stop using HENkaku and obtain my Stability™ before I play, so I can't. :(
Do you have a fidget spinner? Lel, nope. (As I have been at school for the past week or so, I think they're starting to die down a lot and no-one really cares about 'em anymore. Same with any old trend, I guess) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

D

Deleted User

What was the worst thing you have ever tasted?
I hate coleslaw with a burning passion. I never ever touch the stuff whenever it's served alongside my burger whenever I'm out for dinner. It ruins everything! :whip:

Reactions: Stephano
D

Deleted User

do you like corn?
Yep, especially when it's fresh corn-on-the-cob, with melted butter all over it! :P

EDIT: Oh, I see you edited your question with "how much" I like it. In that case, I enjoy it quite a lot.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: erman1337

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
Let's say Stick Magician becomes a huge hit, a company comes to you and wants you to sell the game for 1 million (insert money symbol you use here), would you sell the game? If not, what would the price have to be to make you sell it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjy9nc5QwBY