[KYT] Voxel

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

favorite franchise It used to be the Sonic franchise... before they released Sonic Boom and completely ruined their name. (Also, I grew up lol) But today, I'm quite a big fan of most of the Blizzard Entertainment franchises, namely Overwatch and SMITE as I play plenty of hours on them with IRL friends.
favorite TV show Does the news channel count?
hows going your life? Life is great at the moment, thanks for asking
what is the most important thing for you in your life? Friends, family, and trying to find a GF asap before I leave and go to college!!
What is your favorite Nintendo console? New3DS
What is your favorite Microsoft console? Original Xbox
What is your favorite Sony console? PS Vita
Favorite Handheld? PS Vita again :P
what is you're favorite letter? X
Do you have any pets? I do! :)
If so, what are they? Just a dog. (She's a black Patterdale Terrier)
Do you think you can post a picture of them? Sorry; I don't have any pics I can easily get to at the moment >_<
What's your favorite cereal? Cookie Crisp
What's your favorite color? Purple
What's your favorite band/song? Probably Skrillex; they do some sweet dubstep/drustep music
Do you have a fidget spinner? No lol, but it's not because I don't think they're annoying as people here think they are; I just haven't gone into a shop that sells them yet. If I did, I would more-than-likely have one right now.
Will you join my fidget spinner club? Soon™ Maybe™

D

Deleted User

What are 5 albums that you would suggest to someone?
If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money (other than something like donating some of the money to charity)?
What is the most disgusting snackfood/junkfood you've ever had?
Are there any games that you play that you would consider to be guilty pleasure games?

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Do you have a Sonic shoes fetish?
Do you have a Dreamcast?
Do you have an interest on game development?
Do you have a preference for Unity over UE4?
Do you have a preferred programming language?
Do you have a team working on music, art, etc. for Stick Magician?
Do you have an interest on publishing Stick Magician on Steam?
Do you have a background on music or art?
Enough do you have.
Do you intend to compose music for your projects on your own or are you planning to hire somebody else for that?
The same question about art/models etc.

PS: Those two things always hold me back.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont see you around here much anymore. Miss you.

What are your top 10 games that everyone should play on the Vita? It could be anything the vita can play PS1, PSP, Vita... whatever. I am curious.

Reactions: Quantumcat

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I dont see you around here much anymore. Miss you.

What are your top 10 games that everyone should play on the Vita? It could be anything the vita can play PS1, PSP, Vita... whatever. I am curious.
I'd like to know too. I had my Vita for like 2 years waiting to be able to mod it, ended up buying Spyro cause I couldn't make Adrenaline work, the Nonary Games is too recent to play on 3.60 so I'm left wondering.... what next....

D

Deleted User

What video game character you wish Stick magician would cross over with? :) A crossover, you say? hmm... probably either Kingdom Hearts characters or Jet Set Radio characters. Or even any game I like to get my inspiration for SMag for.
What are 5 albums that you would suggest to someone?
5) Bangarang (Skrillex)
4) Monsters (katie sky; alex s remix)
3) Funky Dealer (from Jet Set Radio)
2) Uptown Funk (Mark Ronson)
1) Game On (Wanka Flocka Flame)
I am a big dubstep lover for the most part lol

If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money (other than something like donating some of the money to charity)? donate some of it to charity ;o; First, I'd get off the scummy estate I currently live on and find a sexy af mansion packed with a pool and pamper parlour and stuff like that. ;) Then I would probably blow the rest on shit-loads of tech-related stuff. I'm such an exciting guy, aren't I...
What is the most disgusting snackfood/junkfood you've ever had? non-strawberry-flavoured liquerish! *BARFS*
Are there any games that you play that you would consider to be guilty pleasure games? To be honest, I don't think I have really properly sinned as far as guilty-pleasure games are concerned. I once installed Gal-Gun Double Peace for the Vita at one point and it felt so cringy as fuck spraying loads of weeb girls (who for some reason all have massive crushes on you) with stuff that makes them have an orgasm and faint or whatever... never wanted to ever step over into that particular category of games again, rofl. *BARFS SOME MORE*
How has life been for ya? Life has been getting extremely better, I think. :)
Favorite platforming game? Crash Bandicoot is a great platformer to pass the time on my Vita, but I have a ton of other favourites that I can't really remember off the top of my head.
Stick magician switch when? Soon™ when Nintendo open the gates to Unity for Switch and we get our piracy hax! :yayswitch:
What is your favorite way to pass the time? Game Designing, going out for dinner to different places, talking to folk on Discord/GBATemp, etc.
How did you come to find this beloved site? I lurked for a couple of years for some downloads and stuff after I got hooked on Wii hacking, and I eventually joined to participate in the Ninjhax 2 and RxTools discussions for the 3DS in mid-2015.
Do you like Kevin and Kingy? They're okay, 'spose...
Are you a spi? :ph34r: ......I can neither confirm nor deny.
What's your favorite GBATemp meme? Absolutely none of them. (sorry to get your hopes up, my bros)
Who do you think would win in a fight, a duck or a chicken. A duck would more-than-likely win IMO. Ducks usually outsize chickens, and have big sharp beaks and all that jazz...
Who would win in a fight?
The sun?
Or like, a trillion lions? The sun would vapourize them all!!! :hrth::hrth::hrth:
Who would win in a fight, @Stephano or @Armadillo? I bet my money on Stephano - Armadillos have tiny claws and very poor eyesight, sooo... :creep:
Do you have a Sonic shoes fetish? Eww, no. What sort of sick person do you see me as?! :ohnoes: If you're referring to SMag, I was just lazy while I was creating him and stole some other game character's shoes for the time being (which happened to be Sanic's), but never ended up replacing them... Should replace 'em ASAP before I get even more peeps thinking I have created some sort of bootleg character... :rolleyes:
Do you have a Dreamcast? Nope.
Do you have an interest on game development? Yep; I have loved game design since I was 10!! :D was that even a question, btw? /s
Do you have a preference for Unity over UE4? Definitely Unity; I just cannot get to grips very well with Unreal 4...
Do you have a preferred programming language? C/C++
Do you have a team working on music, art, etc. for Stick Magician? Nope, for now I'm working alone, which explains the slow development.
Do you have an interest on publishing Stick Magician on Steam? I hope so!
Do you have a background on music or art? I loved drawing since I was 4, and I used to draw stickmen non-stop in most of my spare time as a younger kid. And I have always somehow wanted to bring them to life, and that's how I thought of the idea of trying to start game designing at the age of 10.
Enough do you have.
Do you intend to compose music for your projects on your own or are you planning to hire somebody else for that? Would probably hire someone, but I dunno if I would ever go this far seeing how small the project actually still is. (I'd probably even be at a game design company working on some other project by the time I'm ready to add music)
The same question about art/models etc. I do those myself.
I dont see you around here much anymore. Miss you. I miss u 2, Spidey :bortz2:

10) Tearaway
9) Crash Bandicoot
8) The Ratchet and Clank Trilogy
7) Jet Set Radio
6) Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
5) Final Fantasy VII
4) Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1
3) Gravity Rush
2) Uncharted: Golden Abyss

1) Persona 4 Golden
Soooo many more I could add to this list, and it was particularly hard to cherry-pick the ones I enjoy playing the most because of that!
:lol:

Last edited by ,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy