Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
ars25 said:
any ways why is rydian leaving pm me an answer

Did you try reading the extensive FOUR pages of this topic?
dry.gif

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I demand Rydian stay or I'll shave his fur off
mad.gif

@ShadowSoldier: Some individuals started talking about furries in the Solato Robo release thread and it got blown out proportion. It was a really bad case of rule 34, finding sexual perversion in a game where there was none to be found, which pissed Rayder off. In the discussion some of the popular self-proclaimed furries in our community were put on blast, including Rydian.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow... Such a shame, you were so great for this community.
Thanks for everything, Rydian.

dickfour

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps the Solato Robo release got people so wound up because they have closeted sexual feelings for Furies that they don't know how to properly express.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
See ya man. Although initially I didn't like you very much after awhile I realized you were a pretty cool guy.

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dickfour said:
I personally don't understand why anyone would care about a comment made be someone in a forum. I think people are way too sensitive these days. They treat the internet as if it were real life. Anyway Furies make the world a more interesting place.
You can't have been here long not to understand this. Rydian's kind of our bro, he posts all the time and is pretty hilarious, and most people love him. I know I'm going to miss seeing all his posts on here. That sucks, dude. Really sucks.

Also, Rayder's just being annoying. I'd say it's pretty damn rare to be attracted to an average member of the opposite sex here. Just look at the huge gay, furry, gay furry, and hentai-loving communities here. I don't even think he's actually attracted to furries. Or maybe that was dudes. I dunno. Point is, Rydian's awesome.

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wait...Rydian....

Does this mean I'm your succesor...?

No but seriously, sorry to see you go Rydian...you are just too cool.

Being a furry is nothing to be ashamed about. Had it not been for your, and Vulpes, and all you others here, I would have never fully broken out of my shell. Gonna miss you dude!

I don't fursuit or go to cons either.....those sorts of things actually bother me as a furry of all things...

I still can't understand why you believe the place is so anti-furry, I mean I have my custom title, and do you think I get in trouble for it, heck no! I'm proud to be one, and if people want to flame me like immature brats, then so be it, just proves how intollerant, ignorant, and otherwise pathetic they are.

Dont be ashamed to be a furry Rydian, or anyone else for that matter, whether you be all-the-way, or in-the-closet about it. Fuck the media's portrayal, fuck G4's portrayal, fuck whoever else portrays us in a negative light.

Proud_furry_huge.png

I actually suspect the reason that furry topics became banned, is due to the mods actually trying to protect us from flamers and whatnot, both from in the temp and outside *stares at certain message board* I honestly don't mind this, but we shouldn't be ashamed of it.

MYAVYFUR.Png

You were so daymn cool...

Densetsu9000 said:
I demand Rydian stay or I'll shave his fur off
mad.gif

@ShadowSoldier: Some individuals started talking about furries in the Solato Robo release thread and it got blown out proportion. It was a really bad case of rule 34, finding sexual perversion in a game where there was none to be found, which pissed Rayder off. In the discussion some of the popular self-proclaimed furries in our community were put on blast, including Rydian.

You're kidding me......here of all places.....and to tease a mod....

*Plays Rage Awakened*

*Busts out two large swords*

Now...I'm just plain pissed off...I feel like destroying something.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
thegame07 said:
I don't even fully understand what this furry stuff is all about tbh? Is it people who's into bestiality?
huh.gif
Sounds like a silly reason to leave if I'm being perfectly honest m8.

Oh well, good luck.

i don't get this furry thing either and the way it sound i don't think i want to know about it, sounds gross, and it's a shame rydian is leaving he has been here a while.

vincentx77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know I don't post a lot, and I haven't been reading this board 'religiously' for long, but from what I've seen, Rydian, you certainly seem cool enough. If you enjoy spending time here, don't you dare let anyone run you off because they don't like some aspect of who you are on the inside. We all need to learn to accept each other for who we are, warts and all, even on a technology & gaming related forum. Let's face, half of the posts on this site have nothing to do with gaming. I do recall reading a thread started by a guy who couldn't wait to tell everyone of his one night stand, and how he [sic]'tossed that chick's salad'. Sexuality doesn't get any more 'in your face' or 'shoved down your throat' than that.

Obviously, whether or not you leave is your decision, and you have to do what's right for you. Personally, I hope you fight for your right to be here, regardless of what anyone else thinks or how they feel. I hate to see people be bullied for being different, and that's all this is. One day maybe they will grow up and have to live with the consequences of knowing how they treated someone else. I'm just afraid you may regret walking away from this fight in the future.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Damn.
This community really is falling apart. Why can't everyone just deal with the fact that people are or aren't furries? Isn't there a rule against discrimination?
Rydian, you were a great contributor to this forum, and you are part of what made GBAtemp what it is. It's kinda sad that haters are causing you to shy away from here. Well, see you and good luck with your future.

Nimbus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
YayMii said:
Damn.
This community really is falling apart. Why can't everyone just deal with the fact that people are or aren't furries? Isn't there a rule against discrimination?
Rydian, you were a great contributor to this forum, and you are part of what made GBAtemp what it is. It's kinda sad that haters are causing you to shy away from here. Well, see you and good luck with your future.

Amen to this....

Rydian...you really don't need to go.

Fuck all those that taunt us, fuck those intollerant bastards.

I would happily destroy them all if I had the resources.....the internet doesn't need people that are intolerant.

I'm not gonna leave if someone flames me for being a furry. I'll just beat them into the ground, or let the mods have their fun...whichever comes first *fireyeyes*

I'll fight for all those of my kind on these forums....I used to just run away myself....but not anymore. It's war now!

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nimbus said:
YayMii said:
Damn.

Amen to this....

I would happily destroy them all if I had the resources.....the internet doesn't need people that are intolerant.

I'm not gonna leave if someone flames me for being a furry. I'll just beat them into the ground, or let the mods have their fun...whichever comes first *fireyeyes*
I don't get it. What's so bad about being a furry? I see nothing wrong with it if you or whoever else wants to be whatever. Its your choice to do what you like.

Nimbus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
syko5150 said:
Nimbus said:
YayMii said:
Damn.

Amen to this....

I don't get it. What's so bad about being a furry? I see nothing wrong with it if you or whoever else wants to be whatever. Its your choice to do what you like.

Thank you...good to see some tolerant people on the web still. I could lick you right now, but I'd rather just give you a hug.

By the way

You haven't seen that episode of NCIS have you....or seen G4's supposed episode on us...or even been flamed and whatnot on *that board*

We have been mistreated as the internet is intollerant of anything different. We have been bullied for years, and years, told to "YIFF IN HELL!" and other derogitory stuff.

It's not pretty, and it disgusts me the way they portray us.

We must fight....for great justice.

D

Deleted User

Don't Go. You helped out with lot's of stuff. No Furry can replace you

Nimbus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
A Gay Little Catboy said:
Please don't go man!
sad.gif

This ain't cool man!
cry.gif

I know....

Am I the only one with what seems to be a vast mountain-sized amount of hate and rage building up inside?

If you are holding any of it back, don't....let it build up and consume you...don't hold back your rage and anger against these people that look down upon us.

I'm sorry... I'm taking this personally....but it's not ok anymore. We've been bullied for long enough....now is the time to fight back!

I will be Rydians temporary successor....if I must.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BigOnYa, And you too :) +1