Cricket My love!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
lol, this dosent effect me al all,making this game is my hobby and yes i will release the demo and will continue to work on this , and i dont care how polluted the thread is by idots who have time to find pictures ,upload em then show me i "Failed"....but it dosent effect me at all,casue u are just some selfish people FROM THE INTERNET ....i will still work on it and ,i will never give up,I NEVER GIVE UP!
yaynds.gif

Eldude

Trophies
XP
Country
So were you going to work on it or wait till someone else works on it and then claim its your work?

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
VISHI SO FISHI said:
lol, this dosent effect me al all,making this game is my hobby and yes i will release the demo and will continue to work on this , and i dont care how polluted the thread is by idots who have time to find pictures ,upload em then show me i "Failed"....but it dosent effect me at all,casue u are just some selfish people FROM THE INTERNET ....i will still work on it and ,i will never give up,I NEVER GIVE UP!
yaynds.gif
Well if I were you I'd do the game, make a video of it, show it off and say your not going to upload it, wait for us to cry, then upload it.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
VISHI SO FISHI said:
Eldude said:
So were you going to work on it or wait till someone else works on it and then claim its your work?

Man just go away, i didnt steal ur work, and u are the one who stole,my idea ,my collision map....

i am working on it my self.

lol, how can you steal something that hasn;t been uploaded yet?
Public Domain source.

playallday said:
QUOTE(VISHI SO FISHI @ Oct 14 2008, 02:53 PM)
yaynds.gif
Well if I were you I'd do the game, make a video of it, show it off and say your not going to upload it, wait for us to cry, then upload it.
He failed.

Eldude

Trophies
XP
Country
VISHI SO FISHI said:
Man just go away, i didnt steal ur work, and u are the one who stole,my idea ,my collision map....

i am working on it my self.

Am I bugging you!!! Paybacks are a bitch arn't they!

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I lol'd at basically every post from page 47 and up.

And that post with all those fail pictures,

made me laugh a river. xD;;

And also lulz at teh blog.

EDIT: @ Vishi...Good luck bringing this back to life. You practically showed you're not responsible to release a demo on time, or hell, be responsible to do anything.

I'll be lol'ing in my chair reading your next post saying "Fuck off" or something like that.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
VISHI SO FISHI said:
yaynds.gif

Yeah! You show them Vishi! Do the impossible, see the invisible! Row Row FIGHT THE POWAH!

VividBlack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, this ended up just as expected. High five, everyone that saw this coming!

Show's over, folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work