Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection has been announced, following PSN leak

After seeing Overwatch possibly be leaked for release on the Nintendo Switch through an accidental listing going up too early, another game is following in its footsteps, just a handful of hours later. Spotted on the Hong Kong PlayStation Store was the Mega Man Zero/ZX Collection, for the PlayStation 4. It was also accompanied by an announcement trailer which revealed a few more details: Mega Man Zero 1, 2, 3, and 4 will be included, as well as Mega Man ZX and ZX Advent, bringing these games from their original release on handhelds all the way to consoles. According to the trailer, the game is set for release on January 2020, with the PSN listing giving a more specific January 21, 2020 date. At the time of writing, the game has not been officially announced, nor are the release platforms known, aside from the PlayStation 4, though considering the success of the prior releases of Mega Man Legacy Collection titles on Steam, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One, a release on all of those platforms would be a safe bet.

Features new to this collection include the standard filters for pixelated games, an art and music gallery, the ability to change screen layouts for the DS titles, a "save assist" that allows players to save mid-level, a casual mode, and perhaps most notably, the Z Chaser Mode, which pits two players in split-screen against each other in a race to the finish.

UPDATE: Following an official press release today, the game has been officially confirmed. Mega Man Zero/ZX Collection will launch as a digital title on XB1/PS4/NS/Steam with a price tag of €29.99.

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
As long as we don't get a physical release it will be a no-no for me. Even though I'm a good fan of Megaman's games, I won't get any "digital-only", I don't like them so I don't play them, even less buy them...

This kind of collections are to be physically collected, you get nothing when you get a digital version.

Xabring

Trophies
Website
xabring.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Mexico
The Z saga has a dramatically doomed atmosphere and serious shit going compared to the other sagas, I remember every mission feeling like the las time we could see Zero alive (No spoilers).
Not just the story was cool, the game play was masterclass. At least starting from z2, anyways.

Reactions: DSoryu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm thinking about getting a 1tb SD card and booting batocera just for pc emulation
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See some new 830gb builds that should work on the cheaper ones
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    For your steam deck ken?
    If just for PC I would recommend an external hard drive like 2 TB and just build your own bootable drive
    Although even if it's the steam deck and a 1TB MicroSD I would still recommend building it yourself.... Almost all the builds I tried just sucked
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah but why not just have a img file mounted through us you can still transfer through windows
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Usb*
    Yeah Batocera has a shared folder it's pretty cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Less clutter for all the 6 usb options we never use
    Just drag and drop your Barbie Roms
    Barbies BDSM Dungeon Adventure Featuring Gimp Ken!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's the Florida meth
    Don't make Barbie put a cigarette out on your nipples!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Although expensive Florida meth can rot the brightest of minds
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    lol qbits almost taking a
    full gb of ram usage
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, qbittorrent?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    no I dont torrent
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: