Metroid Dread has been leaked online a few days prior to official release

hero.jpg

If waiting four more days until October 8th is too much for you to handle, and you need your Metroid fix now, it might be of interest to know that Metroid Dread for Nintendo Switch has been dumped online. Both an XCI and NSP version of the game are floating about the internet, and it appears that Ryujinx Emulator can boot the game to some extent. According to the early leaked download, the game comes in at just a tick above 4GB. As always, it's important to remember that GBAtemp's ToS do NOT allow linking to warez or illegal content, so please be mindful!

Nerdtendo

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone having trouble installing the nsp? It just installs an unbootable blank icon on my homescreen.

EDIT: Same problem installing XCI

Last edited by Nerdtendo,

SexiestManAlive

The key that lights the dark
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't matter, you're getting the game illegally
i mean, a majority aren't gonna bat an eye, because their buying it still, their not sharing the copy or cancelling the preorder. if you'd prefer they can keep the pirated version and not buy the game, since it makes no difference apparently :)

SedRick_M89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone having trouble installing the nsp? It just installs an unbootable blank icon on my homescreen.

EDIT: Same problem installing XCI
You haven't left much info, like:
- what you're using to install it
- the file size of the nsp.

To me it sounds like you have acquired a bad NSP
OR
You don't have enough space on your SD card

What i did was:
Compress the NSP using SAK
Place on the sd card
Install using DBI

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What were they? I didn't notice anything.
Really surprised at how good it was
One of the bosses got frozen in a constant state of attacking. Was pretty funny, but basically softlocked me until I died. I shouldn't constant this a bug, but, had extreme lag in several places. And other little annoying movement bugs which all stuff could easily be patched out.

CloudStrife1901

Trophies
XP
Country
One of the bosses got frozen in a constant state of attacking. Was pretty funny, but basically softlocked me until I died. I shouldn't constant this a bug, but, had extreme lag in several places. And other little annoying movement bugs which all stuff could easily be patched out.
I haven't encountered any of these problems 🤷‍♂️

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Best one since metroid prime I think
Did you try the Samus Returns remake for 3DS? That felt a lot like Dread, it was really good... except they never explained the charge up dash ever so a lot of people got stuck at one point xD (I mean me, I got stuck because they never explained the charge dash D: )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock