NDS Rom Patcher Released!

IxthusTiger

Cruddy's Buddy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You better buy Castlevania. I'm gonna buy it so I can plug in Aria of Sorrow into the GBA slot and unlock the Rare Ring. Can't do that if I'm running the game from the GBA slot.

sunlife

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
would someone be so kind an send me an pm where to get the patcher ??

haven`t found it using al the sources i know (and that`s are a few).

thx.

tomdarth5

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Erm after my last post about how great it works with nintendogs on ezfa - does anyone know how to remove it from ezfa as i want to start again.(Don't have option to take dog out or buy stuff e.t.c )

You may say remove saver from card - tried that
Re format flash card tried that as well and nintendogs save file is still there.

Any help anyone?
wacko.gif

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What is the real method to get castlevanie works ? i've got white screen using the method above ...
I patched it, then trimmed it to 32MB (0x1ffffff), put it on the SC and its working fine so I am assuming it should work on other cards that DS stuff works on

-found out xg2 turbo 2005 512 doesnt seem to work with the files created by this patcher (just like neoflash doesnt work with this patcher?) while the SC does...

Resident0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pointless of me getting a Passme cuz i only have a 128MBit GBA flash card, so until i can get a cheap 512MB cart im stuffed.

Not many decent games out for DS that will fit on a 128Mbit cart, especially not Metroid Hunters or Mario Kart DS when its out!

A

alucard_xs

wxeell, i did the same and it does not work on my F2A 256 ... only white screen ...

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Erm after my last post about how great it works with nintendogs on ezfa - does anyone know how to remove it from ezfa as i want to start again.(Don't have option to take dog out or buy stuff e.t.c )

You may say remove saver from card - tried that
Re format flash card tried that as well and nintendogs save file is still there.

Any help anyone?
wacko.gif

Yes I'm experiencing that too. The 'supplies' and 'walk' options don't show up anymore. They showed up once but that was it. Is it something to do with it being the first day of playing the game? My dog 'Bazil' (awww a Beagle
biggrin.gif
) wont learn any more tricks today because he's too tired. Is it something like that where I have to wait before the options are available to buy things and go for walks? I'll check on it tomorrow and see if anything is different.

ps. and for those people using my method to play Castlevania remember to keep pressing the start button as soon as the rom loads to avoid the intro, otherwise it'll stay at a white screen.

zabikt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Works very well with Flash Advance Pro 256M and FlashMe but NOT works with WiFiMe (white or black screens depends from game). Probably same is with F2A.

A

alucard_xs

"ps. and for those people using my method to play Castlevania remember to keep pressing the start button as soon as the rom loads to avoid the intro, otherwise it'll stay at a white screen. "

-> it seems that the problem I have got, comes from my patched/trimmed backup, when i use the flasher software (on my GBA sp), it does show the numbers that it uses to show during flashing a backup, it's strange because i applied your method at 100% ...

vree

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Man I have searched everywhere and I know its not allowed to ask where to download it. But still i'm asking it I have seached for 3 days now and I don't find it. I want to enjoy too so please someone post a link where to download it or just send it here (if you send it that means I'm not asking where to downoad it
smile.gif
) [email protected]

vree

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yea ofcourse I did it how would you feel if everyone enjoys the program and you cn't find it, yes indeed it drives you crazy !!!!
wacko.gif

vree

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Really but how is that possible I'm searching now but i can't find it please send it to me ( because I can't ask the direkt link )

MiloFoxburr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Really but how is that possible I'm searching now but i can't find it please send it to me ( because I can't ask the direkt link )

join the channel and type @find ndspatch Hell for that matter the topic on the channel had a http link last night

If you dont know how to join the channel download mirc from www.mirc.com and use the following link

irc://irc.efnet.net/ndstemp .. That should be correct (Coming from the top of my head)

CynicalShitMan

Trophies
XP
Country
Think maybe the reason some of the ROMs don't work is because they're being trimmed? I remember reading about how some won't boot afterwards.

Maybe the next release could have a -notrim added.

The_Cylon_Surfer

Trophies
XP
Country
Then u must be blind - If you join the mentioned channel on Efnet (which i am currently in as i type this) there is a bloody link in the channels topic as soon as you join

Now talking in #NDSTemp
* Topic is 'NDS #0101 - Survival_Kids_Lost_in_Blue_JPN_NDS-WRG | NDS ROM PATCHER http://*****/****/********.rar'
* Set by dj_garf!djgarf@REMOVED on Tue

Admin here have asked that nobody posts a link to the patcher - which is fair enough (it dont take long to find)so asking for one will get you nowhere. If you do find the patcher
wink.gif
which you should be able to then i bet we see you here again in 5 mins askin how to use it because you cant be bothered to open the readme
tongue.gif

Edit: Removed the IP.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/O8G6DCnlLDQ