Hacking New TX SX Information: New FAQs and Homebrew Support Confirmed for Launch

D

Deleted User

Seized in customs? Yikes.. that would be bad...

I also agree with this. Bleh. Id rather wait a month later than buy from them.
I mean nothing happens if a package is siezed you just lose the product and most companies dont reimburse it or refund it(or at least MCC didnt)

So yes it sucks but its not like anything negative happens to you. That being said I know hundreds of people who have used MCC in the US over the years and were fine so im sure they just made an example out of me

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If someone orders from 3ds flashcard, could you pm me their email? lmao Or better yet, take a screenshot of the info? (ofc not your order info just the warnings and such)

I nearly sh** myself seeing that. It seems like it is coming from china though soooo FML
their email is admin@ their site here(im too lazy to type it)

Reactions: Lumince

nekkk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Quick Warning the Stargate3DS listened websites are scam sites, just ordered and my order is nowhere to be found and it redirected me to easybuy4u.eu saying my shoppingcart is empty.
Are you sure about that? I just preordered at brazilian listed website, paid thru paypal to what I believe is chinese guy/company. Didn't get a confirmation but I can see my order is being processed.

svensonic1

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Are you sure about that? I just preordered at brazilian listed website, paid thru paypal to what I believe is chinese guy/company. Didn't get a confirmation but I can see my order is being processed.
I added an edit to my post it shows up now.

bartys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hmm so can i install the os version with just jig and pc or i need to buy this usb c dongle feom team xecuter?

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
OS software license?
Does this mean its a one system hack?
That's what OS stands for!

Anywayyyyyyy... I'm curious to see how this pans out too. That confused the hell out of me.

LysergCooltyp

I don't know why the microwave burns
Trophies
XP
Country
Ordered from elespiel for 39.90€ inclusive shipping and a 16GB SD card that I don't need. It took them 20 minutes to send me their paypal adress and since I didn't get a confirmation mail yet I made sure to have paypal's customer protection active. Shipping supposedly is 8-15 days despite them being chinese so let's see how it works out.

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's what OS stands for!

Anywayyyyyyy... I'm curious to see how this pans out too. That confused the hell out of me.
tx needs to do a massive press release to full explain wtf is up

i pre ordered out of hype
but i dont regret it. id spend that money on some other trash anyway

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean nothing happens if a package is siezed you just lose the product and most companies dont reimburse it or refund it(or at least MCC didnt)

So yes it sucks but its not like anything negative happens to you. That being said I know hundreds of people who have used MCC in the US over the years and were fine so im sure they just made an example out of me

their email is admin@ their site here(im too lazy to type it)
oh thank god that brick or fentanyl i ordered from China was seized
at least i am not in any trouble whew

but seriously couldn;t you call your bank CC company and get them to remove the charge?

D

Deleted User

but seriously couldn;t you call your bank CC company and get them to remove the charge?
By the time it was finally seized it wasn't worth the hassle I already came to terms with the loss. It was held in UPS for close to a year before finally hearing anything

CaptainLoozer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I guess it would depend on how long ago the charge was made. If you pre-order now and they don't even ship until next month... then a month later you still don't have it and they tell you international shipping its probably in customs just wait. Then two months later you still don't have it, you try to get your money back and the card company has already paid them based out of china, there might not be much you can do about it.

The other issue is that if you pay by paypal, they want you to send payment as a "gift" or service. Paypal and your CC company will more than likely say there's nothing they can do to retract a gift payment.

Last edited by CaptainLoozer,
Reactions: weatMod

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: