• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

New UK Prime Minister. 2022 edition. Liz Truss, conservative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Sucks to be stuck under the same party that brought you the Brexit dumpster fire for three more years, not that there's any putting that genie back in the bottle now. C'est la vie.
I voted for Brexit, so did evey one of my friends and family and so did most of the people in the UK. Get over it - we don't want to be ruled and our laws set by some unelected dictats in Europe that never grew up in our country and don't understand our people or our needs. Britian should be run by British people - not foreigners.

As for the commies by another name - Labour, no thanks. The other paties are all a waste of space, time and oxygen.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I voted for Brexit, so did evey one of my friends and family and so did most of the people in the UK. Get over it
Oh lol, believe me I'm over it. It's your country's economy that won't be getting over it for another decade at least. Conservatives lied about what kind of fallout it would cause, but they were counting on the fact that their base wouldn't hold them accountable for it even once that became apparent. Based on their poll numbers, clearly not everybody is as eager to remain a useful idiot as you are though.

Reactions: Dark_Ansem

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
People have pretty much overlooked the sewage being pumped into the sea.
Where do you want it to be pumped? When you have a country with nearly 70 million people that crap and piss every day, they tend to produce lots of fecal matter.....what would you do with it?

Sure you can pump it into tanks, seperate the toilet roll and other stuff, pump air into the tanks, and have bacteria "eat" the sewage etc. That takes lots of land, workers, equipment, wages, pension funds etc..... In the real world where I live there's already sewage processing plants, but they can only handle a certain amount of sewage, when they are at full capacity - rather than the sewage flowing onto the land, it gets pumped into the sea and the fish and bacteria etc that live in the sea - eat it!

Last edited by mrdude,

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Based on their poll numbers, clearly not everybody is as eager to remain a useful idiot as you are though.
Yep, because polls are always non biased and 100% correct all the time.......right!

I asked 100 midgets if they preferred sitting on normal adult size chairs or ones designed for midgets - 100% chose the midget chairs.

I then asked 100 tall people the same question and 100% chose the normal chairs.

Polls are crap and only work if you ask a selection of people with different views the questions, but generally they are baised to try and put the people doing the polls narative across. Just ask anyone that watches CNN their views, and then ask people that watch Fox news the same questions and see the difference of opinions.

Where I live people regard labour as commie scum and untrustworthy, yet ask the constituants that voted for the likes of that braindead munter, Diane Abbott, what they think of the Labour party and you'll get a different point of view from where I live.

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Where I live people regard labour as commie scum and untrustworthy, yet ask the constituants that voted for the likes of that braindead munter, Diane Abbott,
Yes keep piling on Diane Abbott for one stat she got wrong trying to remember by heart. Not like, you know, David Davis, who claimed the UK after Brexit could trade with 1 Planet earth and a half. Or JRM with that nonsense about fish being "british and happy" - the same fish dying in droves because of water pollution caused by ditching EU laws. For those of you who don't know, Britain was the sick man of Europe before joining the EU, and now it is back to being the sick AND dirty man of Europe.

Reactions: Xzi

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
we don't want to be ruled and our laws set by some unelected dictats in Europe that never grew up in our country and don't understand our people or our needs. Britian should be run by British people - not foreigners.
Can't even spell the name of the country he claims to be a patriof of. Pathetic. No wonder you were discharged with dishonour. Probably a Tommy Robinson cuck too.

And considering how shit the Tories have been for the past 12 years, it's obvious Europe understands much better than Westminster the needs of the British people.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
I had no doubt, so it's your fault literal shit is pouring in the waters we drink and energy bills are sky high. I cannot wait for Shaitan to claim you.
The water you drink is 100% recycled dinosaur piss, rain, evapourated seawater etc. It's also been through a processing plant and has been chlorinated to kill bacteria and had flouride added to it.

Last edited by mrdude,

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The water you drink is 100% recycled dinosaur piss, rain, evapurated seawater etc. It's also been through a processing plant and has been chlorinated to kill bacteria and had flouride added to it.
Yes, it has survived dinosaurs and two world wars and you lot ImBrexiles are polluting it beyond measure, a 1000 years of sewage pumped in a decade.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Yes keep piling on Diane Abbott for one stat she got wrong trying to remember by heart. Not like, you know, David Davis, who claimed the UK after Brexit could trade with 1 Planet earth and a half. Or JRM with that nonsense about fish being "british and happy" - the same fish dying in droves because of water pollution caused by ditching EU laws. For those of you who don't know, Britain was the sick man of Europe before joining the EU, and now it is back to being the sick AND dirty man of Europe.
Yep, this is one of the people that could have been at the top teir of government and have been running the country if the cons never won the last election:

We'd be bankrupt by now with the magic money tree not really existing and tax payers and actuall workers being screwed over..... Remember the last time they were in charge, when the cons took over there was a note telling them there was no money left and they had spent it all. I wouldn't trust these idots to run a tuck shop never mind a country.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark_Ansem

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
We'd be bankrupt by now with the magic money tree not really existing and tax payers and actuall workers being screwed over..... Remember the last time they were in charge, when the cons took over there was a note telling them there was no money left and they had spent it all. I wouldn't trust these idots to run a tuck shop never mind a country.
The last time they were in charge things were MUCH BETTER than now, and it was despite the economic crisis caused by the US, you cupid stunt.

Right now country is bankrupt, money is wasted on Covid contracts and dodgy tenders in cornwall, taxpayers don't get anything of their taxes and the NHS is on collapse.

Eventually, however, even thickos like you will go extinct in England, and tories will not win again.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Yes, it has survived dinosaurs and two world wars and you lot ImBrexiles are polluting it beyond measure, a 1000 years of sewage pumped in a decade.
Get yourself off to India or somewhere like that and see what they do with it - they just crap in the steets and someone they manage to survive.

However you seen to have an opinion - so what would you do with the sewage and who would fund your ideas. Don't post a one line retort either, give a full practical explanation please on how you would deal with it, how much land would be needed, the amount of staff required, costs to the taxpayer, etc.

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
However you seen to have an opinion - so what would you do with the sewage and who would fund your ideas. Don't post a one line retort either, give a full practical explanation please on how you would deal with it, how much land would be needed, the amount of staff required, costs to the taxpayer, etc.
Eh, no? I'll answer however I like, without indulging your idiotic sealioning, you creep who, amongst other things, wants to beat "alphabet people" up in schools.

What would I do with sewage? Why, it's quite simple. And therefore, quite difficult, like all simple, but not simplistic, things.

Get yourself off to India or somewhere like that and see what they do with it - they just crap in the steets and someone they manage to survive.
My plan in life is to thrive, not survive. I appreciate an ImBrexile like you doesn't have the cognitive power to understand the difference, probably paired with the fact you're near the end of your life.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Eh, no? I'll answer however I like, without indulging your idiotic sealioning, you creep who, amongst other things, wants to beat "alphabet people" up in schools.
Ahh so basically you just like whinging but offer no real practical solutions to anything because it's too hard for you to deal with the realty of life. You are the type that leaves everying to everyone else to death with and you let them solve all the problems and then whine about the way they did things because you need to have something to whine about. It's OK though, the world needs people like you, after all those menial no brain jobs need people like you to do them.

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ahh so basically you just like whinging but offer no real practical solutions to anything because it's too hard for you to deal with the realty of life. You are the type that leaves everying to everyone else to death with and you let them solve all the problems and then whine about the way they did things because you need to have something to whine about. It's OK though, the world needs people like you, after all those menial no brain jobs need people like you to do them.
LOL said the guy who (claims to have) enlisted, THE job for the brainless with not enough smarts to go to university. or to get a clerical job.

It's actually quite different: I don't want to waste energy with you, since you're obviously just taking the piss and wasting my time. More importantly, no one is paying me to devise a solution for it, so why bother? The Tories and the ImBrexiles can drown in their own sewage water for all I care, it will only make their demise faster.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
LOL said the guy who did army, THE job for the brainless with not enough smarts to go to university. or to get a clerical job.
I've done a lot of jobs in my time, and in the Army I learned a trade (Vehicle mechanic) and got the highest standard of city and guilds in it, which helped me immensly once I left the Army, and your point is what exactly?

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've done a lot of jobs in my time, and in the Army I learned a trade (Vehicle mechanic) and got the highest standard of city and guilds in it, which helped me immensly once I left the Army, and your point it what exactly?
That a glorified mechanic really should be more careful before calling others suited for "menial no brain jobs", because that's you to a T. Or a C, in your case.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
That a glorified mechanic really should be more careful before calling others suited for "menial no brain jobs", because that's you to a T. Or a C, in your case.
As I said it's not the only job I've had. It was a good start to my working carrer though and I don't reget it at all because it has helped me immensly.

You do know that Elon Musk used to do odd jobs at farm and lumber mill before he became the richest person in the world and he went on to design some high end tech.....just saying.

For you however there is no hope, you can only sit about and whine about things with zero contributions on how to fix them. It's OK though, someone smarter will come along - fix the problems and then you can sit about some more and bitch about that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really...