Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Not everyone has a high end gaming PC, and a Wii U is much cheaper than upgrading your CPU and possibly mobo/ram/GPU.
You don't need a high-end gaming PC for CEMU, you could even go pretty cheap on a PC for that purpose (and other emulators) by focusing on CPU power. Upgrade it later for other stuff if wanted.

Bonestorm

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I guess that depends on what you consider "major" exclusives. Might as well add in other Nintendo-only games, such as Fire Emblem Warriors and BotW. They're not exclusive, but they're not on competitors' systems, and Switch is the best way to play them given the hybrid aspect.

You also forgot about ARMS, love it or hate it. So we're up to six exclusives if you don't include a dead system and a bad 3DS port. Nintendo is really the last option if you want a fair number of exclusives anyway, just about everything from PS4 gets ported to PC now.
Switch has 3 exclusives stop the nonsense

also ARMS is a fucking shitty tech demo

also how delusional can someone be to say that Nintendo is the only good place for exclusives? the PS4 is king just stop it

Last edited by Bonestorm,
Reactions: Deleted User

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

also how delusional can someone be to say that Nintendo is the only good place for exclusives? the PS4 is king just stop it
PS4 had what? One exclusive last year that didn't get released on PC? Maybe two?

Mario+Rabbids, Odyssey, Splatoon 2, Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I count four exclusives in 2017 even if you don't count ARMS and Fire Emblem Warriors.

Last edited by Xzi,

Bonestorm

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
PS4 had what? One exclusive last year that didn't get released on PC? Maybe two?
Dude...the PS4 has over 50 exclusive games....i'm not even sure any other console has had more exclusive games ever... what the fuck are you talking about?

I understand you like Nintendo...but come back down to reality.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Dude...the PS4 has over 50 exclusive games....i'm not even sure any other console has had more exclusive games ever... what the fuck are you talking about?

I understand you like Nintendo...but come back down to reality.
You realize they're no longer exclusive once they get ported, right? Last I counted, PS4 has like 10-12 AAA exclusives that haven't come to PC yet. Switch will have at least that many in a year or two from now.

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Switch has WAY more than 3 exclusives. Also ARMS is a game. Just because you dislike it doesn't mean it's a tech demo.

Get off your high horse, and stop being a fucking moron. Stop being such a cunt just because of your own shitty biases.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Wonder_Woman_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i actually agree with the originally poster im tired of wiiu games being ported over ... id rather we have sequals to those games

Bonestorm

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You realize they're no longer exclusive once they get ported, right? Last I counted, PS4 has like 10-12 AAA exclusives that haven't come to PC yet. Switch will have at least that many in a year or two from now.
Death Stranding
Days Gone
Detroit become human
Spiderman
Last of us 2
Dissidia NT
Ghost of Tsuhima
God of war
Medevil
Yakuza 6

LOL 10 exclusive AAA games just off the top of my head and that is just 2018 not all previous years and all future years

stop it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Switch has WAY more than 3 exclusives. Also ARMS is a game. Just because you dislike it doesn't mean it's a tech demo.

Get off your high horse, and stop being a fucking moron. Stop being such a cunt just because of your own shitty biases.

Other than Xenoblade 2 Mario Odyssey and Mario Rabbits, what are the other exclusives? please list them for me.

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i actually agree with the originally poster im tired of wiiu games being ported over ... id rather we have sequals to those games
Well cool. You'll get some. Ports are good fillers. Meanwhile new games will come out. I don't see how you can be "tired" of this, when new games are coming out. You don't have to buy these ports. PS4, XBOX, even older systems have done the same thing Nintendo's doing for YEARS. So why is it bugging you now? Why didn't the others' bug you? New games are also being made. So there's no use in being tired of wii u games being ported over.

This viewpoint is insanely illogical.

Death Stranding
Days Gone
Detroit become human
Spiderman
Last of us 2
Dissidia NT
Ghost of Tsuhima
God of war
Medevil
Yakuza 6

LOL 10 exclusive AAA games just off the top of my head and that is just 2018 not all previous years and all future years

stop it

Other than Xenoblade 2 Mario Odyssey and Mario Rabbits, what are the other exclusives? please list them for me.
I don't have to list them. If you want to stop being an ignorant twat, look them up yourself. The fact that you don't even know shows your ignorance. You're super biased toward PS4, and piss every time you see something positive happening for any other console. Stop being moronic. The Switch is doing well and you're salty. We get it. The Switch has exclusives too. Either way, why the fuck are you complaining about ports on the Switch like it's a bad thing, especially when your precious system had been doing it for years?

Idiot...

Last edited by Thirty3Three,

Bonestorm

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well cool. You'll get some. Ports are good fillers. Meanwhile new games will come out. I don't see how you can be "tired" of this, when new games are coming out. You don't have to buy these ports. PS4, XBOX, even older systems have done the same thing Nintendo's doing for YEARS. So why is it bugging you now? Why didn't the others' bug you? New games are also being made. So there's no use in being tired of wii u games being ported over.

This viewpoint is insanely illogical.

I don't have to list them. If you want to stop being an ignorant twat, look them up yourself. The fact that you don't even know shows your ignorance. You're super biased toward PS4, and piss every time you see something positive happening for any other console. Stop being moronic.
You can't list them, because they don't exist.

Stop being so god damn butt hurt.

orangy57

bruh
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THIS. I'm so annoyed of the remasters and everyone giving them praise on the Nintendo switch subreddit
Everyone is so glad to now be able to play the games on the go but it's a real punch in the tits for people who bought a Wii u. I want a switch to play original games, not just Mario Odyssey and tons of games I've already finished on Wii u. Like everyone is glad to play these games because they never bought a Wii u, but if you wanted to play them why didn't you buy a Wii u then?

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THIS. I'm so annoyed of the remasters and everyone giving them praise on the Nintendo switch subreddit
Everyone is so glad to now be able to play the games on the go but it's a real punch in the tits for people who bought a Wii u. I want a switch to play original games, not just Mario Odyssey and tons of games I've already finished on Wii u. Like everyone is glad to play these games because they never bought a Wii u, but if you wanted to play them why didn't you buy a Wii u then?
Same can be said for the people who bought a PS3 and got the bazillion ports on their PS4. Your "argument" makes ZERO sense. STOP. Now THIS is obnoxious, and is absolutely ridiculous! Just play it on your damn Wii U. You have NO reason to be "pissed"

orangy57

bruh
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same can be said for the people who bought a PS3 and got the bazillion ports on their PS4. Your "argument" makes ZERO sense. STOP. Now THIS is obnoxious, and is absolutely ridiculous! Just play it on your damn Wii U. You have NO reason to be "pissed"
wait you quoted me on saying 'pissed' but I never said 'pissed' also Nintendo can remaster games, it's just that it's circumcising the switch library by having it just be made up of ports of Wii u titles rather than trying something original. I don't want to play Mario kart 8 again, I don't want to play tropical freeze again. I came to the new console expecting new games to tie with it. Arms is cool and stuff, we just need more new first party titles instead of having them replace a new Mario kart title for switch with an older one I've already fully completed

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait you quoted me on saying 'pissed' but I never said 'pissed' also Nintendo can remaster games, it's just that it's circumcising the switch library by having it just be made up of ports of Wii u titles rather than trying something original. I don't want to play Mario kart 8 again, I don't want to play tropical freeze again. I came to the new console expecting new games to tie with it. Arms is cool and stuff, we just need more new first party titles instead of having them replace a new Mario kart title for switch with an older one I've already fully completed
A lot of people do want to play mario kart 8 again, and for the first time. I owned it on the wii u. bought it again. A lot of people have done the same on the ps4 with the ps3. There is LITERALLY no downside to this. AT ALL. Why people are complaining is beyond me...

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand why you guys are arguing over a console that was released not even a full year yet (Switch) and another that has been released since 2013 (PS4). It'd be a better comparison to look at PS4's first year of games with the Switch's first year of games. And the PS4's first year of games weren't anything special either with a lot of games being multiplatform or ports from the PS3. And a lot of those "exclusives" on PS4 back in 2013-2014 weren't as appealing to me, imo.

This is just my opinion, but unlike the PS4, the Switch has had a very strong first-party support from start to now and great games including indie titles and most, if not all, are easily playable on the go. Which is great for the Switch to be succeeding and being the fastest selling console ever, with 4.8 million units sold in just 10 months since it appeals to so many people. Hell, I play more on my Switch than on my PS4, which I haven't touched at all since Persona 5. As for Wii U ports, I'd say go ahead on porting the great Wii U titles like DKCTP, Bayonetta 2, Pokken Tournament, etc. since the Wii U did sell very poorly and a lot of people that own a Switch never owned a Wii U, so they never got the chance to play any of these hidden gems.

Oh, and did I mention that they're playable on the go? Yeah, I have to repeat that since that's one of the Switch's best selling points, after all.

Last edited by NyaakoXD,

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Calm down people.

stop attacking one another over if a console should get ports remakes or what ever...

dont want to buy a port or a system make your wallet talk.

i want ports. why? cause i never brought a Wii U, but i will buy those if they are good games.

Last edited by Flame,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah they gotta reproduce somehow