Hacking [No longer maintained] RajNX - starter pack for Nintendo Switch

risq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
rajkosto, is there a chance with new RajNX releases u can provide the info which versions of included components are used? especially i think for tinfoil and its nearly daily releases its hard to keep up which version we are actually using otherwise. i would really appreciate

Duhasst0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe it has something to do with his install of the internal chip they made. I can't see where this could ruin your switch.

The only thing I could think of would be an issue with software voltages, but I'm pretty sure this just patches the system so I can shouldn't be that.

raphamotta

Trophies
XP
Country
Not again this damn CFW war. Rei and Raj are very skillful guys (girls?) and both have very nice CFW.

Truth be told, everyone here uses Raj's tools like ChoiDujourNX. And everyone here also uses ReiNX because it's cool and have a nice anime girl.

Anyway, can't believe RajNX or ReiNX can brick a NS.

Reactions: suzsuzuki

NekoNoor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dj80WQ2VsAA0p1R.jpg:large

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyway, can't believe RajNX or ReiNX can brick a NS.
Don't encourage people to ignore brick warnings. If someone did the same for one of my packs, I'd be furious. I'm sure Raj will fix it once he gets on, but in the meantime, don't be introducing doubt, what if more people just discount this and it bricks their system, too?

Reactions: ReiSixx9

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you fucking kidding me? Can we go for a month without someone making people brick? I knew this thread was awful since the beginning. OP was being extremely rude to people who questioned this silly "starter pack". I'm not surprised it bricks people. I'm just disappointed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So salty