Homebrew NUSspli - Install content directly from the Nintendo Update Servers to your Wii U

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought that was just me. Wait, when you say reboot, do you mean the Wii U or your wireless router?
The wii u console. The router is fine, no problems. I noticed when I use the web browser on wii u for a "extended" period of time, the system disconnects. When I go to settings and try to connect it, it won't. Only after I reboot it will it connect again. Is very strange but that's been a thing for some reason. Using this homebrew app, it seems to do that but WAY SOONER than the browser does. :unsure:

leejaclane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, that's what's happened to me a few times as well. I haven't had it happen lately with newer versions, but I haven't used it as much, so I figured it was fixed (or else that it was a Wii U issue and not a NUSspli issue).

I keep the external hdd and other devices away from the Wii U, so I don't think it's anything causing interference. At first I thought it was just the Wii U's wi-fi dying and that I'd have to get a lan adapter for it.

V10lator

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@Sonic Angel Knight @leejaclane Sadly the Wii Us WiFi beeing garbage is a known issue. We are already resetting the whole network stack in case of errors but sadly this doesn't always fix the issues, so you need to reboot. You saying the web browser does the same shows that this is an issue on Nintendos end: Nothing we can do (except using LAN adapters).
Ofc. NUSspli does a lot more traffic than the web browser, so it triggers such issues more often.

Reactions: Lynx64

ArgoRV

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
does last build need a custom 01_mocha.rpx to work? i want to set my system up to date with last nightly of Tiramisu and last build of Nusspli.

few versions ago, nusspli needed another mocha different than provided in the OP of Tiramisu. is that still needed?

leejaclane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, that's what I figured, I didn't think it was NUSspli's fault, guess getting a lan adapter would be the best option for it.

So this is slightly off-topic but like. Does it matter which USB ports you plug things into on Wii U? I know there's front ports and back ports, and I'm just wondering if each port has equal functions or not. Like can I plug the external hdd into any of them, and the lan adapter into any of them? Or the GameCube controller adapter, for instance? I mean that I can just unplug while using NUSspli but if I was playing Smash online it's a different story.

Chuardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
I think NUSspli v1.100 on Tiramisu corrupted my HDD, I downloaded a game via USB, it gave me a "corrupted files" error and my HDD is not being recognizable on my Wii U or PC, I can't even reformat it to get it to work again.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Good Morning.:)

Good Morning.😊

Using V.1.100 Aroma Version today and had finally a really good Download Speed.😉👌
(Around 3.10 MB/s - with the LAN Adapter).

View attachment 326007

Very nice.Thank you for updating your awesome Tool.💖👌

I got a new Cable Modem yesterday.
The Old was manufactured / labelled with "2019".
The new Modem is labelled wird "2022".

And good News - I have now the same Speed with WiFi as with the LAN Adapter (~ 3.00 MB/s)

IMG_20220909_081725.jpg

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Good Morning,Sir.😊
@Alexander1970 Do you have the file sd:/wiiu/apps/NUSspli.wuhb ?
Thank you.💖👌
The File was in the incorrect Folder.
sd:/wiiu/apps/NUSSpli Aroma/NUSspli.wuhb

I have ordered a 2.4GHZ / 5GHz Mash Repeater with an 100 MBit LAN Port,maybe the USB LAN Adapter Speed increases then.
I give you Feedback when the Repeater arrives.

Reactions: jeannotte

KeeperCP1

"What, why, where, who?" is my middle name
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Why do i have an "incorrect wup files" error when installing the european Splatoon (FULL GAME) i took from the wup channel
Tiramisu

V10lator

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Why do i have an "incorrect wup files" error
I searched NUSsplis codes for this error message but it isn't there. So what exactly is giving you this error message and why are you posting it here when it's not NUSspli?
wup channel Tiramisu
Googled that but no results. So what are you talking about? Did you download with NUSspli, USB Helper, FunkiiU, ...?

//EDIT: Searched again, this time just for the word "incorrect". The only error message containing this is Possible incorrect console for DLC title.tik file. So please, please be more detailed when giving bug reports, else we can't help as we don't understand.

//EDIT²: Both, Wii Motes and pro controllers are supported already (our lowest targeted controllers are Wii Motes and SNES switch pro controllers). So what are you requesting here?

Last edited by V10lator,
Reactions: ArgoRV

V10lator

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@KeeperCP1 What NUSspli version are you using? Also I think a screenshot (take your mobile, it has a camera) of the error screen would be way more helpfull than believings. ;)

KeeperCP1

"What, why, where, who?" is my middle name
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@KeeperCP1 What NUSspli version are you using? Also I think a screenshot (take your mobile, it has a camera) of the error screen would be way more helpfull than believings. ;)
NUSspli is also stuck on 1.72 because when it tells me to update and i do so, it says the date and time are incorrect (i'm in france and i checked they're correct) and then it GOODBYEs at my face
"Installation failed! Verify WUP files are correct and complete. Paid content requires CFW"

Attachments

• IMG20220915174039.jpg
    IMG20220915174039.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 52

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already