Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
shineek said:
yep avalon code will come to us but theres no planing and no realese dates for us for valkyrie profile and Cid to Chocobo no Fushigi na Dungeon: Toki Wasure no Meikyuu + , Noitra where did ya read that those two games will come to us , as you know square-enix didnt realese a bunch of good ds games in us , and they probably want realese those two too

Valkyrie Profile will be localised. The last two games were, and there is no reason that this one will not be.

Things take time to be announced, you know. They don't just tell people exact dates for everything. Square-Enix can't see into the future.

shineek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
as i remember the "last two" werent realesed or better said last three
the last two games where sigma harmonics(no date and no plans of realesing it) and Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride(planned to relese in us but date is unknown) ,
oh and as well as Front Mission 2089: Border of Madness

Law

Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
shineek said:
as i remember the "last two" werent realesed or better said last three
the last two games where sigma harmonics(no date and no plans of realesing it) and Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride(planned to relese in us but date is unknown) ,
oh and as well as Front Mission 2089: Border of Madness

And what exactly do those games have to do with the Valkyrie Profile series?

shineek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
probably nothing but as you see the last 3 games warent realesed so this dosent mean that valkyrie profile will be relesed in us for sure , there is a chance but a rather it a small

you see front mission 1 part was realesed in us the second part not the same goes for dragon quest , all other ds games from this series where realesed in us the 5th part is on tba but square-enix japanese site says that they want probably realese this game in us

Law

Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
shineek said:
probably nothing but as you see the last 3 games warent realesed so this dosent mean that valkyrie profile will be relesed in us for sure , there is a chance but a rather it a small

you see front mission 1 part was realesed in us the second part not the same goes for dragon quest , all other ds games from this series where realesed in us the 5th part is on tba but square-enix japanese site says that they want probably realese this game in us

Uh, okay but that has nothing to do with what I was talking about, and I don't think you understood my post either.

The last two Valkyrie Profile games were localised, that means that there is no reason for the third Valkyrie Profile game to not be localised.

Bottom line: It's one of the series' SE have already taken to America and Europe, and they are going to continue bringing it to America and Europe.

RedCloud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Game name
939776_88701_front.jpg

Oni Zero: Sengoku Ransei Hyakkaryouran

Release date
JP 08/30/07

Game info
a great Samurai based RPG Theme with unique battle system... it is imposibble it will come to US because it has been released for some quite time... more about this game you can see at the screenshots & videos....

Screenshots
Opening

if the video doesn't come out just go to this link.....HERE
939776_88701_back.jpg

2007110609300151482.jpg
1.jpg
h-104_72008_o8.jpg.jpg

game1.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Game Name
945176_100174_front.jpg

Higurashi no Nakukoru ni Kizuna: Dai-Ichi-Kan - Tatari

Release Date
JP 06/26/08

Game info
the game's based from the popular anime Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.... I doubt it'll come to US.....

Screenshots

if the video doesn't come out just go to this link.....HERE
Foto%20Higurashi%20no%20Nakukoru%20ni%20Kizuna:%20Dai-Ichi-Kan%20-%20Tatari.jpg

2422_2.jpg

945176_100174_back.jpg

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
joyzao said:
Patch of the game Avalon porfavor Code (J). Please
There is a proper way of requesting a translation....but anyways, people already told you that there will be official English release of this game....so nobody will take the project on translating and hacking the game..

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
just looked, and summing things up -
Avalon Code - compressions, and it seems like the "mass" extension files are archives of more compressed files. Will be quite hard to figure out in my rom hacking knowledge.
Chocobo dungeon - can be translated with my knowledge, but I'm 100% sure it will come out in NA
Valkyrie Profile - 100% sure it will come out in NA, but when I looked into the ROM, many CPK files. (I still remember the data.cpk from sigma harmonics, which was WAY past my knowledge)
Oni Zero: Sengoku Ransei Hyakkaryouran - first time seeing that game. might try looking into it.
Higurashi no Nakukoru ni Kizuna: Dai-Ichi-Kan - Tatari - If the font file is NOT a separate font file, it seems almost impossible because of that font size and it's held sideways. 10 letters per line isn't going to help in an english trans...

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
psycoblaster said:
Avalon Code - compressions, and it seems like the "mass" extension files are archives of more compressed files. Will be quite hard to figure out in my rom hacking knowledge.
Chocobo dungeon - can be translated with my knowledge, but I'm 100% sure it will come out in NA
Valkyrie Profile - 100% sure it will come out in NA, but when I looked into the ROM, many CPK files. (I still remember the data.cpk from sigma harmonics, which was WAY past my knowledge)
Oni Zero: Sengoku Ransei Hyakkaryouran - first time seeing that game. might try looking into it.
Higurashi no Nakukoru ni Kizuna: Dai-Ichi-Kan - Tatari - If the font file is NOT a separate font file, it seems almost impossible because of that font size and it's held sideways. 10 letters per line isn't going to help in an english trans...
I was about to look into Oni Zero, leave it to me.

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Noitora said:
psycoblaster said:
you fail

Noitora

Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
psycoblaster said:
Noitora said:
psycoblaster said:
you fail
time is tickin' the ti time is tickin' tickin'
rofl.gif

time is tickin' the ti time is tickin' the way

I just finished downloading Oni Zero.

Sp33der

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
lolol

well anyways, i had a quick peek at Deltora Quest(game runs around 30 fps with iDeas), the contents in /data/ are pretty weird, because it's only 3 files....

these 3:

_dtq.vx (around ~2 mb)
FILEDATA.bin (this one is ~42mb)
sound_data.sdat ( this one is ~72mb)

Anybody now what a .vx file is?( Had some weird answers with google)

raffo89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok, I've got a request!

Game name
Princess Maker 4 Special Edition DS

Release date
26/09/2008

Game info
This is a parental/raising-sim game.

You get a daughter who is 10 years old and have to keep care of her until the age of 18. There are about 50 different endings, from ruling queen to sleazy barmaid.

Princess maker is very famous in japan: 5 episodes are already been released for the pc, only one (Princess Maker 2) has been translated in english and now is abandonware. I don't think it'll ever be released outside japan because none of the other games has come here!
mad.gif

Screenshots:
pm4ds23.jpg

pm4ds22.jpg

pm4ds11.jpg

Your offering
Princess maker 4 has been released years ago on pc, there is a patch that translates the menus and the skills in english. Also, if you want to know more about the contest of the game I would be happy to help you.

Thanks in advance!

kryss

Trophies
Website
www.animecouncil.net
XP
Country
I've posted this in the game's thread too, but Avalon Code has English menu translations built-in
Select: もくじ > その他 > 表示系オプション > 表記2 for English menus.
The items, etc. are still in Japanese though.

Noitora

Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
kryss said:
I've posted this in the game's thread too, but Avalon Code has English menu translations built-in
Select: ????>?????>??????????>???2 for English menus.
Ah, that's what was the message for
tongue.gif

I haven't looked at Avalon code at all.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
kryss said:
Select: ????>?????>??????????>???2 for English menus.
Hmm...well, that's a good start
tongue.gif
Maybe someone can do the items and skills.

RedCloud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Game name
924790_59499_front.jpg

Tennis no Ouji-sama 2005: Crystal Drive

Release date
JP, 12/30/04

Game info
Credit to neofan12s from gamefaqs reviews :
QUOTE said:
"This ain't crystal, its pure gold!!"

Graphics (8.0)
The graphics are exactly the same from the gameboy advance series. Even the graphics shown after a smash are the same for most characters. They could have been improved, but everything still looks beautiful, and bright. But with the DS's capabilities, they could have been done much better! This game is very import friendly, and you will know what to do right away.

Sound (8.0)
The music throughout the matches actually does not get repetitive, and it surprises me. The music is the same for the first three matches of a tournament, but its different for the last match. There is so much music, there is even a jukebox that you can unlock in the game! There are also character voices, but again, some are from the past PoT games.

Gameplay (9.0)
The gameplay is exactly the same as the past games, you play tennis. You can select from numerous characters, who are all unique and have very special moves that you can do. There are also many coaches that you can unlock, and they each do special things. There is just so much tennis to play, as there are many tournaments to play in. There are five different modes to play, Singles, Doubles, TR Singles, SV Singles, and Mix Match. In TR Singles you can choose three players to play with, and you can switch between them anytime during the match. In SV Singles you again choose three players, but you only play one at a time and you cannot switch. The games you lose add on throughout the match, so its all even. In Mix Match you choose a team with a doubles group, and two singles players. You face other teams, and the one to get two wins is victorious.There is also a practice mode for you in case you lose a lot. And if its still to hard or easy, there are three difficulty settings for you to set at your liking.

Apart from all the tennis, there is also a store for you to spend all the money you earn from tournaments. You can buy food for your players to improve their doubles abilities. You can buy some supplies for certain characters, which you can see in the bottom screen while others are playing. You can also buy information for new tournaments going on. Still not done, you can buy new courts for practice of multiplayer modes, and, you can buy packs or trading cards that come with the voices for what the characters say. The list goes on and on!

Replay Value (10.0)
This is a game that I still play a lot, and it came out New Years! With so many characters and coaches to unlock, this game will keep you going for many hours to come. Not only that, but there is a multiplayer mode, which allows you to play all of the modes that I mentioned. The only problem is that you cannot download play, everybody needs their own cart, and you cannot find many PoT players in the U.S.

Overall (9.0)
I have to say this is one, if not, the best DS game out so far. But this only goes for fans of the anime series, it most likely won't be as enjoyable if you understood what everything was about. This by far is the best Prince of Tennis game out for the handheld, the only slight problem was that it didn't take much advantage to the DS's features, but other than that, this game is pure gold!

Reviewer's Score: 9/10, Originally Posted: 03/24/05

Screenshots

if the video doesn't come out click......HERE
tennis-no-ouji-sama-2005-crystal-drive-20050103100310643.jpg
924790_20041007_screen003.jpg

tennis-no-ouji-sama-2005-crystal-drive-20050103100308690.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users