Genre:
RPG | Report Incorrect Genre

Release ID: 2797

pa.136913.1.jpg

This game is one of the rare RPG of SNK Playmore , take a look at the trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QytIQ22K21M

It'll be very nice to translate cause:

1-it's a very good rpg

2-there r a lot of SNK Playmore funs who'll die if they don't play this one xD (maybe there r funs in gbatemp)

3-the game's size isn't that big (29.2mb)

So if u have the time to translate it we will support u to the end.

thx

omegableach

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That Deltora Quest game seems good, I used to read the books...

Anyways, can I request a FULL translation of pokemon platinum, I mean, Rykin gave up his project and his was only a file swap...

Sp33der

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
omegableach said:
That Deltora Quest game seems good, I used to read the books...

Anyways, can I request a FULL translation of pokemon platinum, I mean, Rykin gave up his project and his was only a file swap...

i don't think hackers will make a full trans of platinum, becuze it will get a US release

choji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
RedCloud said:
POT trans request
I am very interested in this game, being a fan of the anime and manga series
biggrin.gif
, if psycoblaster wants, this will be our next translation.

Whoa, didn't know there were other POT fans here. There's a newer POT game for the DS and they are called Tennis no Oujisama: Driving Smash! Side Genius and Tennis no Oujisama: Driving Smash! Side King. It's pretty cool cause you can raise the stats of your team by doing training. You can also equip special skills and characters special moves.

Two new games might come out in summer '09. http://www.konami.jp/tenipuri/game/doubles/
Anyways, if you guys need help with translating, I could help since I'm also a big fan of the anime.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Is that Driving Smash game out? It sound svery interesting, and it seems like psycho, Noitora, and choji all want to work on it... so it could actually work out :]

choji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The driving smash games have been out for almost a year now. Both games are basically the same except you get to use different characters depending on the game (like the pokemon games). You can have the matches on auto (you control when to use specials but character is CPU controlled) or manual (you control the character and when to use specials). During training, you can rub, tap, or blow on the mic to potentially give the characters a bigger stat boost or it can cause them to ruin the flow of their training.

I haven't played the game in a long time so my descriptions may not be accurate but this is what I remembered from playing the game.

RedCloud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
just wanna add more request collections.....
shy.gif

Game name
943467_96523_front.jpg

Rosario to Vampire

Release date
JP 03/20/08

Game info
A DS game based on the anime (produced by GONZO), this adventure follows Aono Tsukune, a young boy who finds himself unexpectedly enrolled at Youkai Academy (after his failing grades in his entrance exams left him with only one choice of high schools). The problem? This school is for vampires and witches and other types of superhumans, and now he must hide his normal humanity from the other students, even the ones who have fallen for him.
Genre: Adventure

Screenshots

if the video doesn't come out click......HERE
rosario-screens-20080304054414795_thumb_ign.jpg
rosario-screens-20080304054415779_thumb_ign.jpg
rosario-screens-20080304054416170_thumb_ign.jpg
rosario-screens-20080304054415420_thumb_ign.jpg

gfs_96523_2_4.jpg
gfs_96523_2_8.jpg
gfs_96523_2_10.jpg

gfs_96523_2_5.jpg
gfs_96523_2_2.jpg
gfs_96523_2_3.jpg

note from me:
sorry if I requested too many games, I dont mean to force anyone.... but I just wanna show some games that worth to be translated to English... translate or not it's up to you hackers
wink2.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
RedCloud said:
note from me:
sorry if I requested too many games, I dont mean to force anyone.... but I just wanna show some games that worth to be translated to English... translate or not it's up to you hackers
wink2.gif
This is actually, very good...because we'll have a list of games that are good enough to be translated, so if any translators/translation teams are searching for the game to translate, they'll have this list to look at..
You just keep on posting good games, most of them probably won't ever be translated, but some of them will for sure!

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Yes post more translation requests!
I'll try to look into all the PROPER translation requests you post from now on.
Also that rosario to vampire game has muuuuuch text.

RedCloud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Toni Plutonij said:
RedCloud said:
note from me:
wink2.gif

This is actually, very good...because we'll have a list of games that are good enough to be translated, so if any translators/translation teams are searching for the game to translate, they'll have this list to look at..
You just keep on posting good games, most of them probably won't ever be translated, but some of them will for sure!

QUOTE(Noitora @ Nov 7 2008, 06:58 PM)
Yes post more translation requests!
I'll try to look into all the PROPER translation requests you post from now on.
Also that rosario to vampire game has muuuuuch text.
thanks guys....
happy.gif

I'll do my best from now on......
yaynds.gif

Benandanti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Game name

61vDtDWal0L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Kumatanchi

Release date
JP 09/25/08

Game info

You play a zookeeper in charge of looking after an adorable (if somewhat dense) bear cub for a couple of weeks until the zoo she comes from is refurbished. During that time, you're entrusted to keep her well fed, housed and occupied, whilst using her natural ability to draw a crowd to earn a little money on the side. (as well as taking photos of any opportune moments)

Genre: Raising-Simulator

Screenshots

0530kuma01.jpg
0530kuma06.jpg
0530kuma07.jpg

Video

Note: There's already a translation group for this game, but things have been going slowly, both technically and on the translation side. Help with either would be appreciated.

RedCloud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
here comes another great sport game.....
Game name
925861_61903_front.jpg

Eyeshield 21: Max Devil Power

Release date
JP 02/02/06

Game info
Credit to jimi92 from gamefaqs reviews:
QUOTE said:
"Max devil pride!!"

Story: 9.5/10

I know what your thinking, “9.5?! Are you crazy, >:O This is EYESHIELD! It deserves a perfect score in story!” and yes, yes it does. But however the game does not.

The game does follow the story of the anime(slightly disappointing for me, due to the changes to Monta. ) perfectly to my knowledge, however when it does deviate it does it majorly. It seems very OOC to me for Hiruma to send Sena off to go play for the chameleons and the gunmen. And yet, Nintendo does not share my opinion. But other then that, it has the same old eyeshield story.

Gameplay: 9.6/10(ha, the power of decimals.)

Now, the gameplay truly SHINES in this game. The only reason it didn't get a 10 is simply because it's hard to get the hang of for important things like kickoffs.

The gameplay is all touchscreen here. You pick your play and then tap and rub your way to the enzone. As stated above though it can be tough to get the hang of it for the first few games, but soon enough you'll hit the 20 yard line in front of your enzone and be winning games by 30+ points against the cupids in no time. The other teams that don't suck however, do pose a challenge.

Graphics: 8/10(the first solid score!)

Graphics in this game are very good for the DS. On the field every character is instantly recognizable as soon as you get in close enough to make out there face behind the helmet. The actual field however, has a very flat background and the field itself looks like someone dumped a bunch of shades of brown and gray(and the occasional green) and painted yard lines on it.

The graphics for story mode stay constant throughout it. Having every character be an adorable chibi version of his/herself. The downside to this is every looks the same height, so if they kept these graphics for a sequel the poseidons would be just as short as Sena and Kuritai jr.

Sound: 9/10

The actual music in the game seems bland and barely noticeable compared to the great music played in the anime. However, it does still manage to fit the mood when it is playing, however little that is.

What truly saved the sound however, is the voice clips. Any player that isn't faceless has at least one voice clip. However; The most used are the instantly memorable ya-ha and of course, the huh huh bro's signature huhing. This made me very happy. As it happened a lot in the first chapter and always brought a huge smile to my face.

Replayablility: 7/10

The replayability is great for all lovers of eyeshield, and the team edit mode brings a lot to it, even if just to amuse yourself with Shin and Sena both taking down a shuttle pass or something like that. The games are fun and it's great to be able to see them whenever you want. But the downside is the lack of a tournament mode or something like that. Being able to create a team and take it to the Christmas bowl would have been a great addition.

Overall: 10/10

Reviewer's Score: 10/10, Originally Posted: 05/18/06

Screenshots

if the video doesn't come out click.....HERE
925861_20060323_screen001.jpg
925861_20060323_screen010.jpg

925861_20060323_screen017.jpg
925861_20060323_screen025.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum