phoood

taking it to a whole new level.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If it hasn't been mentioned yet, add FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage to the essentials list. It's $10 cheaper than most 360 games and looks amazing. They increased the number of cars on track to 12 (from 8) and the number of objects on screen is something like 8,000, it's insane. Can't wait to pick up my copy later this week (when i get paid
tongue.gif
)

Here's a video of the Darts mini-game, i can't wait to see the others
biggrin.gif

After playing the PGR:4 demo, I can now say that my game racing experience is now ruined to the point where fun looking race games like this don't look fun anymore. Damn you realistic physics. But this does look fucking awesome.

So I read a while ago that microsoft had starting banning flashed systems, but a friend of mine never got caught. Is there some flashing that's still safe?

Latest iXtreme firmware is supposedly Live-safe.
It is impossible for iXtreme firmware to get banned from Live unless you accidentally put in a game unstealthed. Every game you download now generally comes prepatched though so that most likely will never happen.
Why is it impossible?

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ackers

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If it hasn't been mentioned yet, add FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage to the essentials list. It's $10 cheaper than most 360 games and looks amazing. They increased the number of cars on track to 12 (from 8) and the number of objects on screen is something like 8,000, it's insane. Can't wait to pick up my copy later this week (when i get paid
tongue.gif
)

Here's a video of the Darts mini-game, i can't wait to see the others
biggrin.gif

The demo is awesome I want this game a lot but I want Burnout Paradise a lot more.
wub.gif

PGR4 also looks awesome from the demo... so many quality 360 racers

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So I read a while ago that microsoft had starting banning flashed systems, but a friend of mine never got caught. Is there some flashing that's still safe?

Latest iXtreme firmware is supposedly Live-safe.

It is impossible for iXtreme firmware to get banned from Live unless you accidentally put in a game unstealthed. Every game you download now generally comes prepatched though so that most likely will never happen.
Why is it impossible?
I don't know the technical mumbo jumbo about it but pretty much what iXtreme does is hide the info on a disc that tells if it's on an actual disc or a +R. As long as the disc is properly stealth patched, the info has no way of reaching the 360, so no way for Microsoft to see it. Therefore no ban.
biggrin.gif

2cb2ct7

Trophies
XP
Country
I've heard that it is possible to flash to iXtreme's latest firmware without voiding your warranty at all. Anyone know if this is true? Please PM me if you have any info!

unr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While at it, could you remove dot from my gamertag?
It's unris and not unris.

Thanks
wink.gif

I'll see if I can send everybody friend requests tomorrow. After recent LIVE bannings I feel like I have to make the most of my subscription while I can. I do not play online that much (crappy ISP and crappy router don't mix), but at least it should be fun to compare highscores and achievements in various games.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
While at it, could you remove dot from my gamertag?
It's unris and not unris.

Done, I also added all the people that posted his gamertag today.
See you on LIVE guys, literally see you 'cause I have almost no games
rofl2.gif

heh, you *almost* have no games, yet I have *no* games
tongue.gif
I've been playing Xbox Live Arcade games until I get my Rock Band tomorrow
biggrin.gif
If anyone has/is getting Rock Band, we need to rock together
happy.gif

--Henry

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I just finished Mass Effect yesterday. Total tally, 19 hours. Such a brilliant game. I love it to bits. I suggest anyone who hasn't tried it yet go out and give it a try
biggrin.gif

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My tag is well hidden in my signature. You'd better hire a crack team of decoders from all around the world to figure it out!

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just finished Mass Effect yesterday. Total tally, 19 hours. Such a brilliant game. I love it to bits. I suggest anyone who hasn't tried it yet go out and give it a try
biggrin.gif

what class did you play ??

im using a soldier now cuase i love the weapons !

........ im thinking of using a vanguard next time i get my friends xbox360 lol

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
biggrin.gif

what class did you play ??

im using a soldier now cuase i love the weapons !

........ im thinking of using a vanguard next time i get my friends xbox360 lol

I used Vanguard. It's a great class. Shotgun + Biotic powers = unstoppable

It was a little hard to start out with, using just a pistol with no real points put into the skill but as you go on it gets easier and by the end you're a killing machine.

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i knew it ! cuase the soldier class is more for if you want to focus on multiple weapons like sniper rifle and shotgun etc

but its a waste im going to start over i wanna be more evil too

ive been to nice

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: