• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Oklahoma Republican proposes that any provider who provides gender affirming care to 26 year olds or younger is a felony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xerokard

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'm just pointing out a story related to the topic at hand. Anyone who grooms a child is a pedophile. Even gays.

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Almost like, but you are full of shit.

I guess you will.

It's almost like you're a biology denying lying misinformation spreading propagandist. I didn't ask google to name them, I didn't state there were more than two sexes, you did. Back up your statement or shut the fuck up.

Intersex people account for less than 0.01% of humans in existence, and even then they always are dominantly either male or female. Mutations happen, look at autism. It doesn't mean there's more than two sexes.

First link:

"The presence or absence of a Y chromosome is what counts: with it, you are male, and without it, you are female, some people straddle the boundary" = confirms 2 sexes.
Second link:

Trans activist bullshit. They conflate sex and gender making it sound like the same thing and suggesting sex being binary is wrong.

Third link:
More of the same, advocating for the existence of intersex people. I've no doubt they exist, being between both male and female isn't a third sex. Like I've already said they still overwhelmingly identify biologically and physically as either one of the other.

All you've done is provide 3 links talking about intersex people. You haven't provided any proof of a third sex. When there's billions of people, obviously some people are going to be different, It's called mutations. The 0.000001% of people who are "intersex" isn't proof of shit. Someone was in here complaining about an 80 person study not being proof of anything but 80 people out of the billions alive is supposed to be proof of a third sex.

Last edited by Doran754,
Reactions: tabzer

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
It's almost as if binary systems are capable of producing more than two types of people. Who could've thought?

Stick that X in your Y

01000001 01110011 01110011 01101000 01101111 01101100 01100101 00100000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
    [brings my ⚔️ ] On Guard :D:evil::wub:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks more like a dagger to me
    Pffffft I have a crush on everybody
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I see no problem, unless i happen to grow another gender one day. Too bad it ain't now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought you already had both hotswappable gender fluid
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Enjoy whatever life chucks your way

:teach:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
    Dem Nutz
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    'Em nutters
    M&M nutz
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slim anus nutter
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Eat a Snickers!
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Almond Joys got nuts!
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Almond Joys got nuts!