Photos of the TX Shipping Dept. very busy with SX PRO

The ultimate solution for JAILBREAKING your Nintendo Switch console is almost at your door ready to enjoy!

mass10.jpg

As we spin our chairs, and refresh the browser screen looking for updates on tracking and SX OS going live, we decided to stop by earlier at the Team-Xecuter headquarters to bug them one last time before the review samples arrive, and they gave us permission to take a few exclusive photos of their very busy shipping section that is non-stop 24/7 getting batches of SX PRO out the door to all the various official resellers around the world, so that everyone can soon be enjoying the very latest in 'backup games' and 'homebrew' on their Nintendo Switch console, or even just booting-up Linux if they decide to go that more advanced route of enjoying their Switch being now fully unlocked with unlimited possibilities, so as we all wait for our SX PRO to arrive in the next few days, we can take a look at these nice photos below, with more available at the source linked below.

mass1.jpg mass2.jpg mass3.jpg mass4.jpg mass5.jpg mass6.jpg

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Last edited by garyopa, , Reason: fixed up a bit of bad english grammar

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
it's actually very slick, it's just a usb dongle and a little jig.
nothing like the mess of the undiluted platinum modchip for psp lol.
Its because is a paid hack, so its ugly, not the beautiful open source solution, it doesnt work very well, and the "backup loading" doesnt save but its elegant!!:teach::mthr::shit::whip:

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its because is a paid hack, so its ugly, not the beautiful open source solution, it doesnt work very well, and the "backup loading" doesnt save but its elegant!!:teach::mthr::shit::whip:

Open source stuff is most of the time written by random people. So, like 99% of the time it looks like fucking shit. Look up source code for private servers for games, and you'll see why some things should remain closed source.

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
Well at least it is here and gonna be improved fast...unlike yours which is still days if not weeks away.
yes a :shit: here is far better than nothing lol, when tx gets to people, only the cheap ones will use that method, and ask why I cannot play x game or y game :P

Pacote

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
If I'm carrying my switch around with me, it's gonna be with a carrying case, which will have more than enough room for the dongle. Probably take up less space than a wound up USB cable and otg adapter.
Who brings switch in a case and NOT an usb cable for charging in said case?

And as I stated before, how many time switch owners actually FULLY 100% SHUTDOWN their system?

Cause I sure af never did it once on my playthough of Zelda that was 2 weeks minimum.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Randall Stevens

Not a fan of stupid people
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
now that we have a free solution and with the scene about to explode, we dont need this garbage

we actually never did

It'll be "about to explode" for weeks or months. I'll be enjoying my backups while you sift through error messages and freezes. Have fun with all of that.

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
now that we have a free solution and with the scene about to explode, we dont need this garbage

we actually never did
yes we do not need a solution without freezes, with multiple error codes, only one game at a time with a "user friendly" experience, thats for idiots that pay, we the free open source community like to do it rough, with complications and problems, we do not need a noob way of running easily stuff

Last edited by kamesenin888,
Reactions: ken28

Kriss_Hietala

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Arguing what is better. Pointless. Don't want to pay for TX then don't do it. Wait for atmosphere or other release. There is no ETA though. Also Sx Pro is being shipped. It's still weeks away before it will arrive to you depends on where you live, when you ordered and where you ordered from.
You are free to chose. No1 force you to buy TX. There will be alternatives.

Last edited by Kriss_Hietala,
Reactions: slaphappygamer

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
Arguing what is better. Pointless. Don't want to pay for TX then don't do it. Wait for atmosphere or other release. There is now ETA though. Also Sx Pro is being shipped. It's still weeks away before it will arrive to you depends on where you live, when you ordered and where you ordered from.
You are free to chose. No1 force you to buy TX. There will be alternatives.
what eta for atmosphere? there is no eta confirmed or is it?

Darklinkreturns

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Me? Also, not my point.
And as I stated before, how many time switch owners actually FULLY 100% SHUTDOWN their system?

Cause I sure af never did it once on my playthough of Zelda that was 2 weeks minimum.

Still me. You'd probably be getting better battery life if you'd shut yours down too. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Open source stuff is most of the time written by random people. So, like 99% of the time it looks like fucking shit. Look up source code for private servers for games, and you'll see why some things should remain closed source.
Actually best OS ever was XBMC and there was a huge amount of custom compilations from different communities.

Nighty builds were awesome, I kept testing them a lot of times.

If atmosphere by being open source happen to get at the same state imagine if there are like a hundred different compilations all over the place with different fixes and features.

Me, I shutdown all the time and don't even have a clue why would I leave my tablet, switch or PC in a hibernation or idle state wasting energy and wearing electronics while I'm enjoying nothing from them while I don't need to use them or zzz or whatever lol.

That's why I can't wait to see TX soldering solution so badly, hope they also support other cfw on their soldering modchip.

Last edited by guily6669,
Reactions: Revard

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: hey sylv? do you know why gameyob crashes on the EZP?