Pikmin 4 has leaked online prior to launch

Jasd098.jpg
pikmin.png

Those eagerly awaiting the latest title in the in the Pikmin franchise should be aware that the full game has leaked online before the official launch. Pikmin 4 for the Nintendo Switch has been dumped and uploaded online, leading to pre-release screenshots and videos making their way to the internet as well. Please remember that GBAtemp's ToS strictly prohibits the uploading or sharing of warez on the site.

SecureBoot

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who cares, its another title they just keep recycling over and over with little change.

You shouldn't have to keep paying for the same crap, I bet nintendo will be engulfed with rage.

How, why people keep stealing our games.

Well, if your happy to steal our good hard earned cash and for what, recycling the same shit with very little difference..... hmmm.

Sorry but they love to brag rubbing their hands with greed, welcome sheep, brainwashed sheep flocking to buy the same shit over and over again..... hmmm reminds me of the mobile phone industry LOL.
Okay I'll take the bait. This installment is the most wild departure, aside from hey Pikmin, we've ever seen from the standard "Pikmin" formula (which is only three games old) yet. From the perspective, the combat, the dondori battles, the structure (nighttime anyone?), the dog, the Pikmin types, etc. This is a different enough deviation from traditional Pikmin that I've seen many die hard fans hesitant at this new approach.

• Wow
Reactions: zfreeman and cearp

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are all the new games going to be leaked?
First TotK, now Pikmin.
What's next, Super Mario Bros. Wonder?
The reason they tend to leak is due to the physical copies getting out before launch. They managed to avoid this with Metroid Prime Remastered by delaying the physical release. Which I find it amazing that the one console where Nintendo actually did an amazing job with software security, they royally fucked up the hardware security. If it wasnt for that RCM exploit, the Switch would have stayed locked down a LOT longer.

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Leak doesn’t matter.. TOTK was leaked and still sold 10 million copies in 3 days.

CFW users are less than 10% of the population who own a switch

Reactions: zfreeman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: well.. Sorta new :)