Pikmin 4 has leaked online prior to launch

Jasd098.jpg
pikmin.png

Those eagerly awaiting the latest title in the in the Pikmin franchise should be aware that the full game has leaked online before the official launch. Pikmin 4 for the Nintendo Switch has been dumped and uploaded online, leading to pre-release screenshots and videos making their way to the internet as well. Please remember that GBAtemp's ToS strictly prohibits the uploading or sharing of warez on the site.

James_

aka Underscore_ or 'that Meowstic guy'
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Who cares, its another title they just keep recycling over and over with little change.

You shouldn't have to keep paying for the same crap, I bet nintendo will be engulfed with rage.

How, why people keep stealing our games.

Well, if your happy to steal our good hard earned cash and for what, recycling the same shit with very little difference..... hmmm.

Sorry but they love to brag rubbing their hands with greed, welcome sheep, brainwashed sheep flocking to buy the same shit over and over again..... hmmm reminds me of the mobile phone industry LOL.
Conspiracy theory: the moderators changed the article's thumbnail so they could drown out this dumbass take

Reactions: DARKFiB3R

DARKFiB3R

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Super Mario Bros. Wonder?
tf? I totally missed this announcement.

Thanks
Post automatically merged:

Who cares, its another title they just keep recycling over and over with little change.

You shouldn't have to keep paying for the same crap, I bet nintendo will be engulfed with rage.

How, why people keep stealing our games.

Well, if your happy to steal our good hard earned cash and for what, recycling the same shit with very little difference..... hmmm.

Sorry but they love to brag rubbing their hands with greed, welcome sheep, brainwashed sheep flocking to buy the same shit over and over again..... hmmm reminds me of the mobile phone industry LOL.
Gamers: Another side scrolling Mario Bros. game would be sweet.

Nintendo: (11 years later, (8 years if including Mario Maker)). Here you go.

This guy: Reeeeeeee

Last edited by DARKFiB3R,

UndyingWizard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its been online since June 29 , kinda old news

edit -nevermind im a idiot.... My wife didn't tell me it was just a demo I installed from one of those sites

Love how Ive got like 8 reactions and no one being a jerk for my ignorance..... thanks and sorry --- did correct my mis-info 6 mins later.. So guess thats why no one trolled me.

EDIT---- course ive been around this site since the days of Zeropaidcom ----- so I know you peeps are cool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4