• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Poll: 73% of Trump Voters Think Democrats Are Trying to ‘Replace White Americans With Immigrants And People Of Color’

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Threads like these really reveal that there are one too many obvious White Supremacists on the Temp
The only thing it reveals is that people like them and especially you have nothing better to do with their lifes than to "discuss" (more like cry about) these things on the internet, with complete strangers from all over the world, where everyone acts tougher than the useless piece of garbage they actually are, whether it's left or right.

The normal people here want to hack their consoles.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Well... I don't lie: if someone offered me the chance to replace epic's Tim Sweeny or whomever's in charge of blizzard (provided they're white), I'd emigrate to America as well. :P

But seriously... WTF, dudes? I know the ones still supporting Trump right now aren't your average slice of citizens, but even if the poll's legit... Can we stop mocking them?

What's next? Asking Trump supporters whether they believe Denzel Washington is American? Asking them whether they believe faith over science?
It has no news value that they're mostly paranoia because that's been Trump's base voters from his first presidential campaign in 2016, ffs.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The only thing it reveals is that people like them and especially you have nothing better to do with their lifes than to "discuss" (more like cry about) these things on the internet, with complete strangers from all over the world, where everyone acts tougher than the useless piece of garbage they actually are, whether it's left or right.

The normal people here want to hack their consoles.
Then why did you bother to reply to this thread?

On the topic of this thread, I wonder how many of these people are aware that White isn’t a race, it’s a social group? Being considered “White” is a title that can be added or removed from arbitrarily. Irish people, Italians, Jewish people, and many other groups of people you would think would be considered “white.” White is a term that is constantly changing what group it applies to because it’s a just a social group and status. I’ve even had some fringe groups tell me that I am not “white” for being part of the LGBT+ and others tell me I am no longer “white” for marrying a half-Japanese woman. I am nearly pure German, with only small splashes of slightly different Germanic groups, yet some people argue I am not “white.”

Last edited by The Catboy,

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Then why did you bother to reply to this thread?
I could ask that for almost all of your ~26k (spam) messages, just randomly stating your opinion without giving facts or evaluating your point with more than one sentence (aside from rare occasions like the rest of the response I quoted) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So don't come at me with "wHy DiD yOu bOtHeR" while you'd be the first to cry about free speech and all that, why shouldn't I bother when this thread topic (per definition of the word) bothers me as it's the same boring shit you hear almost daily from the US and which is not worth to waste countless of board messages on, "debating" who's in the right or rather who's in the wrong.
I am nearly pure German
I feel ashamed for my origin.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I could ask that for almost all of your ~26k (spam) messages, just randomly stating your opinion without giving facts or evaluating your point with more than one sentence (aside from rare occasions like the rest of the response I quoted) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So don't come at me with "wHy DiD yOu bOtHeR" while you'd be the first to cry about free speech and all that, why shouldn't I bother when this thread topic (per definition of the word) bothers me as it's the same boring shit you hear almost daily from the US and which is not worth to waste countless of board messages on, "debating" who's in the right or rather who's in the wrong.

I feel ashamed for my origin.
So you just wanted to be in my notifications, noted. There’s better means of getting my attention.

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Skin color primarily affects how your body processes sunlight. Dark skin absorbs less sunlight and thus doesn't burn as easily, and white skin absorbs more sunlight and vitamin D, and thus is better suited for colder and rainier climates.

Before airplanes made travel easy, almost everyone in the same latitude had the same color skin with white skin in the colder and rainier climates in the north, and black skin around the equator. People in Africa and the Pacific islands had almost no genetic similarity, yet have the same skin color.

Being brown skinned allows one to handle a wider variety of climates and thus is evolutionary advantageous compared to purely white and purely black skin. Draw up a Punnett square and figure out the result assuming that blond hair, blue eyes, and white skin are not the dominant genes. That is your answer to why white skin is decreasing in prevelence. It really has nothing to do with politics outside of the oberved results of simple biology being used to control people through tribalism.

Your fear is not unfounded though. Eventually there will be very few white people. But that's really only a problem if you care about racial diffences. In terms of genetics, humanity will emerge stronger than ever through Hybrid Vigor. That is, if we don't kill ourselves over petty visual differences first.
You have reduced racial differences to skin color. Skin color is perhaps the most obvious, but not a very consequential one.

Reactions: rocknard

Creamu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I didn't read the thread, just the title, but it sounds like a plan, let's do it.

Here the tl:dr version:

73% of Trump voters and 10% of Democrats think that Democrats are trying to replace white Americans with immigrants and people of color.

12% of Trump and 7% of Biden voters think Jewish people are trying to replace white Americans with immigrants and people of color.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Here the tl:dr version:

73% of Trump voters and 10% of Democrats think that Democrats are trying to replace white Americans with immigrants and people of color.

12% of Trump and 7% of Biden voters think Jewish people are trying to replace white Americans with immigrants and people of color.
Here's the tl;dr version of the tl;dr - the large majority of the people who vote for Trump are dumb scared bigots who believe literally any old shit.

Creamu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Here's the tl;dr version of the tl;dr - the large majority of the people who vote for Trump are dumb scared bigots who believe literally any old shit.
I see your point.

What I found interesting is that the precentages of Trump/Biden voters think Jewish people are trying to replace white Americans with immigrants and people of color, are far closer (12% and 7%).

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I see your point.

What I found interesting is that the precentages of Trump/Biden voters think Jewish people are trying to replace white Americans with immigrants and people of color, are far closer (12% and 7%).
A lot of people are dumb bigots.

Replacing as many of them as possible with POCs and immigrants honestly sounds like a big step forward.

Reactions: Xzi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: