• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

[POLL] U.S. Presidential Election 2016

Whom will/would you vote for?

• Laurence Kotlikoff (Independent)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tom Hoefling (America's Party)

• Mike Maturen (American Solidarity Party)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Don't be so pessimistic.
I bet the racism and homophobia were only acted to get attention during campaign. He even said he would protect the lgbt community during his triumph speech, almost seems like the most liberal republican already.
Trump will probably be an Ok-ish president, it's not the end of the world, there won't be a ww3.
The world keeps spinning so just move on.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fair enough, but it all starts with the media, they set this example and they fuel this hatred. You have CNN's Van Jones calling this vote a "whitelash" on national television? Come the hell on, that's an insult to half the country.
The media helped Trump a lot just by being so damn negative Trump. A lot of people already did distrust the media, and they were kinda proving Trump right by being super negative Trump. This election kinda proved how little faith people have in the MSM, which makes me happy. Maybe we can finally see some less bias media.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't be so pessimistic.
I bet the racism and homophobia were only acted to get attention during campaign. He even said he would protect the lgbt community during his triumph speech, almost seems like the most liberal republican already.
Trump will probably be an Ok-ish president, it's not the end of the world, there won't be a ww3.
The world keeps spinning so just move on.

Why can't there be more levelheaded comments like this? There have been worst POTUS out there, subjectively, FDR, Jimmy Carter, Nixon, list goes on.

I pwned U!

I am pleased to beat you!
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Sheesh, the salt here is deafening.
https://twitter.com/FuzzaMajumula
That feels like a joke account. The bio is comedy gold
According to that user, I must be making a lot of money right now! :rofl2:
Failed to fetch tweet https://twitter.com/FuzzaMajumula/status/796360164458647552
Failed to fetch tweet https://twitter.com/FuzzaMajumula/status/796360967261143040
Failed to fetch tweet https://twitter.com/FuzzaMajumula/status/796363868637368320
Failed to fetch tweet https://twitter.com/FuzzaMajumula/status/796359734286839808

Last edited by I pwned U!,
D

Deleted User

Nightwish

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Ok, after the shock...
It's not the first or the last clown to be elected and the world moved on. It's not the first or last populist to be elected with no defined proposal whatsoever, so I think the world will be fine. It can't really be that much worse than any other republican or Hillary, because he's not going to be king.
I'm more worried about what happens after Americans get disillusioned again after 4 more years of more of the same bullshit making people poorer and politics more of a joke.
The social rights loss will be kind of bad, I feel sorry for you guys. Sure, idiots like Sarkesian are unbearable, but one can just ignore them, and it still doesn't even remotely compare to the effects of real discrimination of women and minorities - which will get worse, like in Europe.

Pachee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The liberal meltdown has been hilarious to watch this election. They are so much more tolerant than us, aren't they? Hahahah
I have seen liberals being this tolerant in other countries when they don't get what they want, but it goes mostly unnoticed....

Now watching it happens on the world's most important economy, with the whole globe keeping an close eye at it.... is just amazing! All this hypocrisy and real intolerance finally being exposed. lmao :lol:

noctis90210

Trophies
XP
Country
trumph hate muslims... and we all know that most of the oil product comes to middle east, and people live on middle east are mostly muslims, so how can they import oil product on these countries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo