Homebrew Post Homebrew ideas, suggestion, requests here

ack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A gm9 script that reboots the system into safe mode, so people with broken L/R/A/UP buttons can still enter it.
ok, apparently gm9 doesn't have the ability to launch firmware with flags set at all. So for this to work that would have to be implemented and a script command that launches a firmware with specific flags would have to be also.

Reactions: I pwned U!

TheMasuke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been thinking about creating and uploading my own splash screen (top & bottom) to ThemePlaza, but I'm not sure what would be a good program to use for that. For those who've made their own and uploaded it to the website, do have any suggestions?

choconado

Doesn't understand a damn thing on here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
small personal pet peeve thing: I'd like to see someone do a patch/code/whatever for the 64 zelda remakes that simply added an aiming reticle for the distance weapons (eg, bow, hookshots, slingshot, boomerang). Just something that actually shows where you're aiming at all times. yes, I'm terrible at it.

Layra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Are there networking tools for 3DS created? I started to port Nmap and I'm figuring out how to create a wifi cracker for the platform

VirtuallyRetro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've looked around for this and haven't seen this exact idea thrown around. All of the Virtual Console titles have this awful dimming filter. I know there's a way to extract and rebuild the CIA file with this variable turned off… has anyone considered creating a Luma3DS plugin to control these variables in VC games on the fly?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol