Hacking ps vita slim 3.68 h encore boot time

matthi321

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hello so i have found a good deal on a ps vita slim with is on 3.68 but as 3.68 cant cold boot im wondering how long time it will take to boot up h encore?

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
While genrally versions 3.60 or 3.65 are recommended because of their coldboot abilities, if you found a really good deal for a 3.67 or 3.68 vita, just go for it. Running h-encore is fully offline, and it really takes only 5-10 seconds to launch it after a reboot, if you leave the device in sleep mode there is no need to run h-encore after waking the device.

So, not having coldboot ability is only a very minor inconvenience. There is no need to desperately search for a vita =< 3.65 or pay an extra premium for a =< 3.65 model.

Last edited by Localhorst86,

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From an enso user: I have 3.65 enso and I leave mine in standby all the time. Seems to use less power if it sits in standby then if sits full power down. Like a real noticeable difference. I only keep it and not update cause there’s no real gain to be at latter firmware. with compat packs for games that require higher firm and the enso itls hack to beable to visit github on vita, I’m fine where I’m at but if ended up updating by accident or whatever , I wouldn’t really be upset.
When I decided to update from 3.60 HENkaku Ensō to 3.65 HENkaku Ensō I used the h encore and it’s literally seconds like others mentioned. And it stays in live area as a bubble so it’s quick and simple to access and run it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo