PS1 Game Names On Vita

Hosaf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
You know ps1 games on vita named like NPUJ00922, SLUS00628 etc, They are in pspemu/PSP/GAME folder and i always mix which one is which one, Is there any way to solve this annoying issue? I dont wanna check on the net everytime. I just wanna folder named something like that; NPUJ00922 - Dino Crisis.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know ps1 games on vita named like NPUJ00922, SLUS00628 etc, They are in pspemu/PSP/GAME folder and i always mix which one is which one, Is there any way to solve this annoying issue? I dont wanna check on the net everytime. I just wanna folder named something like that; NPUJ00922 - Dino Crisis.
ppreps might be able to do this, but it's been a while. I think it might say game name and title id together. plus, it can scan in categories. I think it's the only plugin that can do this.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You can try renaming the folder, but Im not sure if it would cause any problems.

ChiefReginod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PS1 on PSP game folders have a 31-character folder name limit. Anything over that will result in a "corrupt game" icon on the XMB. This is assuming you're running Adrenaline. There might also be some special character limits but I've never tested that in-depth.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Title id is always 9 characters. I think the content id is always 32, which is one line in hex. The problem in your name is probably the spaces. The content id uses dashes instead.

Hosaf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
I think you mixed, i dont have any problem while playing ps1 games on my vita. I just wanna renaming the ps1 games like from PUJ00922 to PUJ00922 - Dino Crisis. And of course game must works after renaming. I just wanna be saved annoying "this titleid which game was?" question.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work