Queen test positive 4 covid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jokey_Carrot

G̶B̶A̶T̶e̶m̶p̶ ̶A̶d̶d̶i̶c̶t̶ Heroin Addict.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Long may she live. This country needs her.
zrk-rip.gif

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Long may she live. This country needs her.
The U.K. needs her or the royal family.. Why?

What a country needs is its people being united and respectful. Politically and in terms of liberty, U.K. is one of the better ones of the West.

Canada, Spain, France, Australia, Austria... They're embracing the, uh, "new freedom."

Reactions: Kirby6417

Jokey_Carrot

G̶B̶A̶T̶e̶m̶p̶ ̶A̶d̶d̶i̶c̶t̶ Heroin Addict.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

What a country needs is its people being united and respectful. Politically and in terms of liberty, U.K. is one of the better ones of the West.

Canada, Spain, France, Australia, Austria... They're embracing the, uh, "new freedom."
The queen unites everyone in hating her nonce son

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah but i'm pretty sure the UK has no anti racism/hate crime laws does it?,even though hate crim laws are in the USA rarely are they enforced and they opt in for lesser crimes even less common is a treason conviction in the US speaking of treason #45 took home some classified docs who wants to bet he gave them to Putin?

source https://news.clearancejobs.com/2022...or-taking-classified-documents-to-mar-a-lago/

Last edited by chrisrlink,

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The queen unites everyone in hating her nonce son
Well, for that there's no need. The public despises the "Royal" family, anyway.

The worst part was the controversy about that whats-her-name-unknown actress that Harry married. Just pathetic cringe.

Kings, Queens, Princes, Princesses... We don't live in that era no more.

MadonnaProject

Trophies
XP
Country

You wouldn't understand.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shouldn't this thread be in "World News, Current Events & Politics"? (Where I can ignore it just like all the other threads like it?)
I totally agree with this. most world news seems to be depressing or bad, so I also have it blocked. it stresses me out when I see it.

Reactions: Marc_LFD

steamcheapcom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Any country whose people can't own a gun or speak freely is not a free country. I know a lot of people in the UK are not feeling to free today. One of the biggest modern offenses in the UK today is "being offensive", and that's not hyperbole. It is literally a crime to offend (certain groups of) people in the UK:

https://www.spiked-online.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/merseyside-1536x864.jpg

Sadly the USA is still the only bastion of freedom in the world (ever), and there are a lot of people trying to change that.

Reactions: Kirby6417
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :ohnoes: @NoiseCommander3DS Would you please turn down that noise. I haven't had my COFFEE yet... +1