OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I will bully you for the source like a Margen67! :ha:

Please do! I miss Margen :cry:

I'm too scared to try and use this, I don't want to risk a brick.
Looks cool though, if I had a trashed 3DS maybe I would.

Don't worry! I have risked my old3DS, and appearently it turns out it's impossible to brick with this (probably only applies to the ptm:sysm variant, who knows :P), even if you spam it like crazy :P It looks like yellows8 was extremely unlucky, and accidently derped up something in his code.

I have already reported the thread a few hours ago to be renamed and moved to the 3DS homebrew section :D

D

Deleted User

Don't worry! I have risked my old3DS, and appearently it turns out it's impossible to brick with this (probably only applies to the ptm:sysm variant, who knows :P), even if you spam it like crazy :P It looks like yellows8 was extremely unlucky, and accidently derped up something in his code.

I have already reported the thread a few hours ago to be renamed and moved to the 3DS homebrew section :D
OOH, then I'll try it later on today!

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Moved, hopefully it won't brick anyone. Better add a disclaimer in the first post, anyway.

Thank you :D

I have alredy mentioned in the report, that the reason I'm asking for a move, is because according to my testing it's 100% safe, because I'm calling the function only once, Bricking can be only caused by spamming the function insanely fast (so fast, that while testing this theory, I didn't manage brick my old3DS).

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Just got to actually test it, awesome! I wish it could be autostarted, but AFAIK that's a no go by 3DS standards. Any chance of adding new patterns in future?

Last edited by SomeGamer,

Mazamin

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I suggest to remove the compiled version and release only the source, so the noobs will not be able to use it, and they will not risk brick. :P

Reactions: KoalaBoy

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Just got to actually test it, awesome! I wish it could be autostarted, but AFAIK that's a no go by 3DS standards. Any chance of adding new patterns in future?

Ye, I'll make a pattern builder GUI in the future :P

I suggest to remove the compiled version and release only the source, so the noobs will not be able to use it, and they will not risk brick. :P

I have confirmed this program 100% safe, so I won't remove it :P

einhuman197

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This tool is too risky. You can full brick your 3ds with this, even with a hardmod. Yellows8 bricked his 3ds because he tested something with the led and he got a mcu brick. Yellows8 is a fucking pro in 3ds hacking, when he bricks his 3ds with a tool like this, everyone can. It's extremely dangerous, DON'T USE IT!!!

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
This tool is too risky. You can full brick your 3ds with this, even with a hardmod. Yellows8 bricked his 3ds because he tested something with the led and he got a mcu brick. Yellows8 is a fucking pro in 3ds hacking, when he bricks his 3ds with a tool like this, everyone can. It's extremely dangerous, DON'T USE IT!!!

Please read back just a few messages ¬_¬ But if you don't want, then I'll quote it for you:

according to my testing it's 100% safe, because I'm calling the function only once, Bricking can be only caused by spamming the function insanely fast (so fast, that while testing this theory, I didn't manage brick my old3DS).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4