Hacking [Release] Amiibo BIN Serial Changer

DarkIrata

Trophies
Website
ipmix.de
XP
Country
Germany
Oddly enough, the game still says "You have already received the award from this amiibo," even with the copies I am making... sigh Guess it's time to throw in the towel at this point, eh? Well, thanks for trying anyway. I really do appreciate the help.
Where exectly do you get that message so i can try reproduce it

Casis

I'm no hero, but I try to help when I can.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where exectly do you get that message so i can try reproduce it
I get that message in the Smash Ultimate game, in the amiibo section of the "Games and More." When I use the N2 with the newly produced Callie tags by putting it on the analog stick of the right joycon, that's when I get it.

DarkIrata

Trophies
Website
ipmix.de
XP
Country
Germany
I get that message in the Smash Ultimate game, in the amiibo section of the "Games and More." When I use the N2 with the newly produced Callie tags by putting it on the analog stick of the right joycon, that's when I get it.
Wait a minute. Do you use the same amiibo you used the last time? Because i think you can get the rewards just 1 time for non-fighter Amiibos.
It is probably not locked by the serial like in The Legend of Zelda. But a 1 time reward only.

Casis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait a minute. Do you use the same amiibo you used the last time? Because i think you can get the rewards just 1 time for non-fighter Amiibos.
It is probably not locked by the serial like in The Legend of Zelda. But a 1 time reward only.
Yes, but then I downloaded an unused version of the amiibo I'm using. Coming from what your program was described to do, I thought it could make an amiibo totally "unique" for Smash as well.

DarkIrata

Trophies
Website
ipmix.de
XP
Country
Germany
Yes, but then I downloaded an unused version of the amiibo I'm using. Coming from what your program was described to do, I thought it could make an amiibo totally "unique" for Smash as well.
It makes it unique, but doesn't change the model or type of what it is. It is like you bought the same amiibo 2 times.

Casis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It makes it unique, but doesn't change the model or type of what it is. It is like you bought the same amiibo 2 times.
I see. Disappointing news, to be honest with you. Well, at least your program gets the job done, which is the good part. Despite this program not giving me the results I was hoping for, still you did improve the program immensely by fixing a few bugs and making it look more easier to use. Instead of getting a simple error upon using the amiibo, I got "You have already received the award from this amiibo," so that has been a huge fix/improvement. Good work and thanks for the help again.

Last edited by Casis,
Reactions: DarkIrata

ChaosEnergy

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So, when I understand this correctly

In shop every amiibo from that type is exactly the same,except the serial
copying the amiibo with tagmo and writing it to ntag215 gives a new serial, so no one can identify that my amiibo got copied, but writing it to n2 elite means my serial gets used in a copy

so better before sharing i use the serial changer?!
and ntag215 people dont need to care, as they always get a unique, so i can wriote ten wolf and get 10 different , with same savegame if available

DarkIrata

Trophies
Website
ipmix.de
XP
Country
Germany
So, when I understand this correctly

In shop every amiibo from that type is exactly the same,except the serial
copying the amiibo with tagmo and writing it to ntag215 gives a new serial, so no one can identify that my amiibo got copied, but writing it to n2 elite means my serial gets used in a copy

so better before sharing i use the serial changer?!
and ntag215 people dont need to care, as they always get a unique, so i can wriote ten wolf and get 10 different , with same savegame if available
If they implemented it in tagmo,yes. I don't use the newest version of tagmo, which doesn't change the serial number.
Other than that. I dont know what everything exactly makes a amiibo unique. But for games like Breath of the Wild it is enough to change the serial.

If you want to check if the serial changed for the ntag215, after writing, read it back to .bin file, open and compare the serials with the gui tool
https://github.com/DarkIrata/AmiiboSN-Changer/releases/tag/2.0.0.0
8r6wccT.gif

• Love
Reactions: SMNFXCN

NiteSite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Love the GUI has made it easy to change serials. 2 questions one related and one not. 1) There are no images showing for the amiibo's bins I load up in the GUI down I have to download the images from somewhere? 2) is there a way to reset info in bin files without having a 3DS/WiiU/Switch?

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey guys, could anyone encrypt/fix these files so I can use them for Fire Emblem Engage?
I'm currently using powersaves for ammibo

Attachments

• Fire Emblem Ammibos.zip
    2.7 KB · Views: 24

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have no idea how to do it properly? I used to just download the bin file and it'd work. But now all of them are decrypted and you need some app to encrypt them to use them. Kinda stupid. If anyone could help with my prior post that would be appreciated
Post automatically merged:

HAHA, I have just found the bin files via wayback and they weren't decrypted :)

Last edited by Ultimos54,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Judge Wario :O:ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes: