Homebrew [RELEASE] Aroma Environment for Wii U

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It most likely won't gonna happen as Loadiine is unmaintained, outdated and obsolete... + it's used for piracy purposes which Aroma devs are against.

The real right way is what @BaamAlex said: Attach a USB HDD and install your content there.

AFAIK someone is working on a new, wuhb compatible HBL. It just needs time. The legacy HBL is incompatible with Aroma through, so don't use it. Instead bridge the waiting time either with dual-booting into Tiramisu or having homebrews on the home menu.

Yeah I assumed as much.
Tbh I have no problem with it, I only loaded Virtual Console titles through Loadiine due to the benefit of playing N64 and DS titles on it, which RA doesn't do on WiiU yet.
And more so, with NUSspli now having a WUHB target, you can easily get your titles from it and put them in a USB or NAND easily.

Looking forward to that new HBL implementation for WUHB.

Reactions: AmandaRose

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
except you're adding an unnecessary step to booting homebrew.
Exept as I have said before a shit load of people myself included prefer to have homebrew not show on the home screen and prefer to have it hidden away and booted from the homebrew channel. This is one of the reasons I have went back to using Tiramisu instead. I know to some it probably doesn't make sense but its the way I like to do it.

(yes I have been diagnosed with OCD amongst other things) :)

andreiarturo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
sorry, had anyone have trouble playing Shovel Knight Treasure Trove [0005000e1016e100] ?
When i use Tiramisu the game runs fine, but with Aroma it hangs.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Reactions: godreborn

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Probably because the game cover looks like it's meant for little kids