Floppy Fork

ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn uı sǝʇıɹʍ oɥʍ ǝןoɥssɐ
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Well now that I have Cemu 1.3.2 (Totally completely totally acquired legitimately) I can say that on my Pentium G3258 Overclock 4.2 Ghz that the experimental tri-core emulation drops the frame rate like old people with polio.

(No one will get the reference)

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@Margen67
10/10

Meh, no real damage. Next time I'll take some precautions.
Still a dick thing to do, people like that should really just be removed from the forum.

Anyways, do you have any ideas yet as to what is up with the different reports in performance for the new multi-thread option? For some it seems to be a huge boost, while others completely crippling.

Wardoctors

Gamedev1909
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Still a dick thing to do, people like that should really just be removed from the forum.

Anyways, do you have any ideas yet as to what is up with the different reports in performance for the new multi-thread option? For some it seems to be a huge boost, while others completely crippling.
for me it does more harm than good on a i7 4790k

Margen67

Dirty entited pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, the link isn't removing yet. Please remove it.
How about no :)
It wouldn't be necessary if.. oh, I don't know, it was open source and I could compile it myself.
But that's not happening any time Soon™
thank you
No problem.
The link isn't mine, though. It's Ryan's https://twitter.com/ryanrocks462/status/699972769937666048
How dare u be so entitled!?
ikr

Last edited by Margen67,
Reactions: Subtle Demise

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It wouldn't be necessary if.. oh, I don't know, it was open source and I could compile it myself.
It's not necessary. You simply feel entitled to his work, even though you've done nothing to earn it. That's all on you. Go contribute to the open source emulator if you truly care about participating. This isn't a forum for posting stolen content, regardless of one's stance on piracy.

pol40

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados

A open source Wii U emulator: https://github.com/decaf-emu/decaf-emu

You can compile it now.

Any way, for Exzap is easy to avoid that retards like Margen67 boicott his work.
A serial number for each patron and problem solved.

Last edited by pol40,
Reactions: TsukiyoX

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meanwhile on Citra's GBATemp thread...
Empty as hell.

This emulator really gains some reputation for 4 months! Keep it up!
Citra has came a long way however booting nearly 200+ games almost achieving half the library and many boot with little to no graphic issues, nothing too much has been worked on since the new CRO build, mainly minor graphic effects and some random games booting but i'm sure some new milestones will be set soon.

GayWarlord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

ikr

Wow, what an ungrateful cheap retard... Incredible.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

A open source Wii U emulator: https://github.com/decaf-emu/decaf-emu

You can compile it now.

Any way, for Exzap is easy to avoid that retards like Margen67 boicott his work.
A serial number for each patron and problem solved.

Right, since Exzap has nothing else better to do...

for me it does more harm than good on a i7 4790k

Are you an official Patreon? Or just a cheap pirate opening his big fat mouth as usual?

I knew it would get somehow pirated, just like every commercial games on PC

Not pirated, just a retard posting his version... Don't use words you don't even understand.

And also, what a surprise, the next millisecond some disrespectful cheap retard is posting a link to a non public build... And "Mr I have a retarded dog thumbnail so I think I am tough" is posting right away!

The only thing you are doing is harming the project... You can't wait one week if you are too cheap to not pay 5 USD? You are just worse than Hitler.

Cemu 1.3.2: ☞Super Mario 3D World☜

Video is 2x accelerated

Are you an official Patreon? Probably not, otherwise you would have done this video (that no one will watch anyway) last Sunday, since you have nothing better to do.
So you are obviously using a version you are not version to own = you are a cheap pirate. Just when you thought this thread reached a new low...

thank you

Yeah, let's piss all over Exzap's work, and steal it... And say thank you!!! INCREDIBLE.

Nemesis960502

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow, what an ungrateful cheap retard... Incredible.

Right, since Exzap has nothing else better to do...

Are you an official Patreon? Or just a cheap pirate opening his big fat mouth as usual?

Not pirated, just a retard posting his version... Don't use words you don't even understand.

And also, what a surprise, the next millisecond some disrespectful cheap retard is posting a link to a non public build... And "Mr I have a retarded dog thumbnail so I think I am tough" is posting right away!

The only thing you are doing is harming the project... You can't wait one week if you are too cheap to not pay 5 USD? You are just worse than Hitler.

Are you an official Patreon? Probably not, otherwise you would have done this video (that no one will watch anyway) last Sunday, since you have nothing better to do.
So you are obviously using a version you are not version to own = you are a cheap pirate. Just when you thought this thread reached a new low...

Yeah, let's piss all over Exzap's work, and steal it... And say thank you!!! INCREDIBLE.
Yeah I know, it's really annoying that they all begging shit for free.

No Seriously Please Fuck off m8!

Last edited by Nemesis960502,

Wardoctors

Gamedev1909
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Reactions: Andresian

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok thanks i gave thanks to him on twitter as well paying for emulators is a bit silly but it could be worse i guess
Your just donating and getting a privilege to get an early build. You are not obligated to buy it. You can wait a week to use it. The devs just want support for their hard work.

Reactions: TsukiyoX and pol40

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox +1