• Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

chriztr

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Some more testing uploaded:

Mario Kart 8 - Shaders load completely at the first race.

Zelda Wind Waker - Little bit tricky to type in a name while creating a new savefile. Black flickering on characters are gone.

Yoshi's Wolly World - Hangs after displaying the controller screen.

Zelda Twilight Princess HD - More or less the same. Have been playable for good while now.

Super Smash Bros. U - Sound is better.

Super Mario 3D World - Look's overall great, besides for some levels, like the first one I jumped into with the mirrors.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

ElyosOfTheAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country
Welp, the blocks are broken for me in Super Mario Maker
upload_2016-9-17_7-49-8.png

upload_2016-9-17_7-52-34.png
upload_2016-9-17_7-51-41.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-9-17_7-54-20.png
    upload_2016-9-17_7-54-20.png
    78.1 KB · Views: 261
Last edited by ElyosOfTheAbyss,

shanzo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Let me try and clarify then. When I am playing Mario Kart 8 in CEMU, I am pressing the gas key on my keyboard to move forward in the race, and then all of a sudden, the key stops responding for some reason, and my racer will stop moving. I wasn't sure if there was a problem with the emulator or my keyboard and was wondering if anyone else was having the same problem. To see if it was my keyboard, I opened notepad, and pressed the same key in mario kart 8 that I use to move forward. (This is z on my keyboard). I held it down for 5 minutes straight, to see if it would stop or the z key would be printed repeatedly like it's supposed to. It seemed to work fine, which leads me to believe that there is some kind of problem with the emulators recognition of input devices, and not my keyboard.
Id recommend updating to the latest release

papermanzero

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Maybe a stupid idea: But to support the project, maybe it makes sense to add a savestate feature.
In this case problematic situations can be saved and uploaded to a repository like github (with an according description).
So the developers can use the savestates to reproduce the issue on their side. This would speed up the debugging.
What do you think @Exzap

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Alex S

Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!
Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
Testing Sonic All Stars Transformed

Why do people upload these videos of absolutely nothing? Cant you just write a message saying "tested game x, instant crash" or "tested game x,black screen" ?
And whats even more suspicious is that your blurring your version of cemu and the game title in the video :/ are you even a cemu patron?

Last edited by Alex S,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: