[Release] E.X. Troopers English Translation [PS3]

IcySon55

Leader of Fan Translators International
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I forgot to explain what happened, in case it happens to somebody else.
Thing is, after the "opening.pam Valid" message, turns out the patch opens another window which does not pop up, you have to manually select it from the desk bar, so you can continue the installation.
It worked, but the patch only translated the cinematics, the rest of the game is still in Japanese.

Could somebody share with me an already patched copy via DM? I'm really fed up of patching this again and again and again.
You have to clear your emulator cache. That's the only reason the text remains "untranslated".
I tried the Remove > All Caches option, but the game is still untranslated.
That really shouldn't be happening. Try a fresh install location of RPCS3. I don't know if the clear cache option actually clears the cache in the cache folder that RPCS3 makes when it launches the game. :/

Last edited by IcySon55,

nahucirujano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
You have to clear your emulator cache. That's the only reason the text remains "untranslated".

That really shouldn't be happening. Try a fresh install location of RPCS3. I don't know if the clear cache option actually clears the cache in the cache folder that RPCS3 makes when it launches the game. :/
Fixed it.
Turns out deleting the cache from the emulator is not enough. I manually searched the game's ID on RPCS3 directory and deleted all files with that name on it.
It worked out, now the game is running in English.
Thank you so much.

Reactions: IcySon55

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo