Hacking [RELEASE] Pkgi 0.04 - Install games directly on Vita (similar to FreeShop)

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
you can get the urls from that one site. there should be a separate line for games, updates, and dlc. type what I mentioned followed by a space, then the url. if you don't do that, then the system will not find the config.txt file.
Thanks, I followed another video and that worked. :D

url "nopaystationurl"
sort size
order asc
filter ASA,EUR,JPN,USA

For anyone else having trouble.

Last edited by Nirmonculus,

mahcneto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hello there, I have a problem with nonpdrm plugin probably but dunno what to do.

I have already put sd2vita, permanent henkaku + pkgi store to 3 PSVitas before but this is the 1st time i'm getting this Installation Failed message, probably due to a bad nonpdrm plugn configuration, but everything seems to be just fine, and I can't post pics 'cause i'm a new member :(

I have nonpdrm.skpx in ur0/tai
I don't have any tai folder in ux0
I have the line ur0/tai/nonpdrm.skprx just before the gamesd.skprx line, tried to put that line at the very end of the config.txt and still happens

I have also tried refreshing live area and licenses and sometimes finds 1 license but then I try to download the game again and nope, no luck at all. Whaty can I be missing here?
Thanks in advance!

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a lot of people have success placing the plugin after the gamesd.skprx line. don't place it at the bottom of the config.txt. it's a kernel plugin. in fact, the k in skprx stands for kernel.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I forgot the purpose of the license database. I think it tells you on vita shell's github though. however, what you want is refresh the live area. did nonpdrm ever work? did you update to 3.65 ensou?

mahcneto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
3.65 ensou? this is a 3.60 vita

PS: Nonpdrm DID work a couple of times, because i installed the plugin + pkgi BEFORE going to permanent henkaku, then after that, it stopped working. I managed to download 2 games which are Retro city rampage DX and BlazBlue

Last edited by mahcneto,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did it ever work? it sounds like it did, but for some reason, it suddenly doesn't. I seem to recall another member with this installation failure issue. I don't know how he resolved it though.

mahcneto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Is there a way to revert all changes and start from the scratch even if i have enso already installed? what would be the proper order? since the plugin did work at some point

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe if you go to the taihen site, that might recreate the tai's config.txt, but I'm not really sure. something may be wrong with your pkgi . are you using the pkgi.txt or the config.txt (the one in the pkgi folder)?

mahcneto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I'm using those .txt's in the pkgi folder yes, sucks i cn't post pics or send you a DM with the link? dunno hwo, but everything seems ok since it works on the other Vitas that i have already set up

fille

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
i got this working,downloaded nonpdrm game and refreshed livearea,salt and sanctuary is working,just updated game also.

mahcneto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
i got this working,downloaded nonpdrm game and refreshed livearea,salt and sanctuary is working,just updated game also.

and just by refreshing it worked? so you downloaded the game, got instalation failed, refreshed livearea and then what? the game bubble showed up? or did you have to download the game again?

mahcneto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
You know, i've just formatted everything and did the process again, but haven't put enso yet, just pkgi and sd2vita, and I'm still getting instalation failed, dunno what else to do :/

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
anyone had been problems about SD GUNDAM G Genesis DLC?

Not all works and when you save and reboot the game, you cant load data bc it says that you hadnt the DLC required for open the data

(luckily i had a recent save backup , and i can recover the save game :wacko::wacko::wacko:)

i think it could be a license theme , or certain dlc only workable with 3.67....but i cant confirm

could you help me?

greetings

Last edited by hellionz,

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
anyone had been problems about SD GUNDAM G Genesis DLC?

Not all works and when you save and reboot the game, you cant load data bc it says that you hadnt the DLC required for open the data

(luckily i had a recent save backup , and i can recover the save game :wacko::wacko::wacko:)

i think it could be a license theme , or certain dlc only workable with 3.67....but i cant confirm

could you help me?

greetings
I can't even pass the first dialog, it tells me to install the data or something, it's all written in Chinese.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8