OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ftr9RkcXsAEf1Lv

SMB2SE Vita v.1.0 by
@Rinnegatamante
can now be downloaded from VitaDB or VitaDB Downloader! More info is available here:
https://vitadb.rinnegatamante.it/#/info/1070
Always Loved a bit of SMB ! ..

arrakis1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I am thankfully for every Port. Thanks

Rinnegatamante had also released yesterday UFO: Alien Invasion for PSVITA - PC Port.
Have not found any topic for this one here to.
https://vitadb.rinnegatamante.it/#/info/1069
wow, UFO AI :) Have you tested it ? i`m downloading it now but i see no instruction for example how to name folder properly on Vita

Edit : just copy UFOAI folder. All working properly, but only skyrmish mode and small map possible to play

Last edited by arrakis1,
Reactions: SuperDan

peter8

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No man, I am sorry, currently I play with some girls in real life. lol Not many time for VITA, but was testing the WhiteList tool from rinne on PSTV its awesome !

This is a fan remake on Quake 2 engine so far I understand, unsure.
The original Version UFO: Enemy Unknown" or "X-COM: UFO Defense'' was released from Northfear, PC Port, thats working.

EDIT, sorry, we should stay on topic and open new one for UFO

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Its not runs really well i still enjoy monkey ball adventure on psp,!
I only played Challenge mode in Super Monkey Ball Adventure, I couldn’t get into Adventure mode.

Btw, where do I put the data files for Super Monkey Ball 2 Sakura Edition? The location on the PS Vita I mean.

peter8

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@ sonictopfan :

This port works only with versions of the game prior it being made free to play (formerly either v.1.0, v.1.1 or v.1.2).

- Obtain your copy of Super Monkey Ball 2: Sakura Edition legally for Android in form of an .apk file and cache files. You can get all the required files directly from your phone or by using an apk extractor you can find in the play store.
- Open the apk with your zip explorer and extract the file libsmb2.so from the lib/armeabi-v7a folder to ux0:data/smb2.
-Extract the folder assets inside ux0:data/smb2.
-Grab cache data (can be obtained by running once the application on your phone and letting it download required game data files) in form of a assets folder (usually can be found in Android/data/com.ooi.android.smb2).
-Place the assets folder from the cache data inside ux0:data/smb2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol