Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France

grandosegood I tried to make a valid forwarder for loadiine latest version, but couldn't create one on wiiu....could someone explain how to make a forwarder to an *.elf for wiiU?​

Last edited by mrmagicm,

IceBlueLugia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to get this thing to load wads off of EmuNAND? Or can you only load them through USB Loader GX?

I’d like all the WiiWare to be individual home menu icons if possible

thanius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hi everyone! I'm trying to inject Sneek but upon launching I'm getting a DSI exception.

The reason to why I want a channel is not only for ease of launching (don't want to go to vWii > HBC > Sneek just to get to my WiiWare) but also, if it would work, an added bonus would be having Gamepad controls.

Anyone had success?

Ewpb

Trophies
XP
Country
new to this injector stuff. I'm getting the error:
Unhandled Exception has occurred in your application. Could not find a part of the path 'C:\users\******\Appdata\Local\Temp\WiiVCInjector\SOURCETEMP\TIKTEMP\tmd.bin
If anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

Has this got a fix? it's happening on my PC and it's very annoying.

Camilla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since I can't provide the main.dol because it's copyright material I prepared a folder to simple patch.

Note it only applies to the USA version of the game (I tried DCKR v1.01)
What it patch: Y=run, B=jump, ZR=blow/stomp
  1. Open your ISO with WiiScrubber
  2. In DATA partition look for main.dol file, right click extract and save it on DKRC CC patch folder
  3. In the DKRC CC patch folder open apply_patch.bat
  4. With the main.dol patched go to WiiScrubber again, select main.dol right click replace and select the patched main.dol
  5. ???
  6. Profit
Now you can inject your shiny new DKRC with gamepad support :P

The patcher .exe is part of @Wiimm tools, and the .gct code is from @crediar so I don't take credit on that.
is there a simpler version of this? i tried and kept running into new issues until getting stuck at a "cygwin1.dll is not found" error while trying to open apply_patch.bat

L0w

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
is there a simpler version of this? i tried and kept running into new issues until getting stuck at a "cygwin1.dll is not found" error while trying to open apply_patch.bat

Yeah the ".dll" are a pain the ...
I did just try the same workaround for the EUR version and got it working now.
But you'll need the .dll files. Just check the EUR explanation to find the '.dll" files.
If you use these files with the USA patch (not the EUR patch for your region!), it should work fine.

Url for the EUR explanation:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release...homebrew-support.483577/page-362#post-9370802

As mentioned, There is copyright on the files, so people are not allowed to share any other files. There is no bette way to do this.

RedLooper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi, unfortunately I cannot use the automatic banner repository download. I've tried several links f.e. also cucholix's wiivc-bis/master on Github and the default ofc. And either the game is not found or I get an exception error.
The files for my choice are definitely there, as I've browsed through the repo via web browser.
What URL do you use for the banner repository?

Last edited by RedLooper,

arquillos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greetings. I'm currently having problems with this injector. The program is trying to download the base files, but I get this message:
"Failed to download base files using JNUSTool, conversion will not continue"

Any idea how to fix it? Or where to find the logs, for that matter? I'm completely lost here.
Hi! I hsave the same problem. Any help with it?
Thanks!

PD: I tried with "UWUVCI" and it worked

Last edited by arquillos,

Voovie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to do this with Sam & Max beyond time and space (wii game) I have the wbfs file but I can't convert it because I can't find the common key for it. Has anyone gotten it to work with this game? If so how.

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am wondering, if I use dumpling to dump an inject, then pack it with NUSpacker, why does it not seem to work after its intalled on a second wii U?

I hacked the vwii have tiramasu and nintendont on it but it gives an error launching the game. It works fine on the wii u it was dumped from

Ganon143

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a noob question, can i remove the files from the sd once I installed them on the wiiU I ask cause I have a small Sd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Dem 🥜 s +1