Hacking Emulation RetroArch/Libretro Thread: PS Vita Edition! Nightlies Included

coolguy8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why exactly is it that the Vita barely performs better than the PSP w/ certain Retroarch cores? Perhaps the 400mHz CPU? I would imagine parallel coding to utilize the 4-cores is much more daunting of a task than throwing more hertz at the thing, but I'm not sure if that's why.

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why exactly is it that the Vita barely performs better than the PSP w/ certain Retroarch cores? Perhaps the 400mHz CPU? I would imagine parallel coding to utilize the 4-cores is much more daunting of a task than throwing more hertz at the thing, but I'm not sure if that's why.
No one optimizes retroarch to run better on the ps vita. it just gets ported over like every other system gets a port of retroarch. I'm guessing the only systems that retroarch gets optimized on are pc, mac, android, and ios. Goodluck with anything else.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone shed some light on why I can't save TG-16 Bonk's Revenge? Beetle PCE Fast is the core. I click on save state and it acts like it is saving to slot #0, then resets. If I then go to Load State it just starts like a reset as well. Am I missing something?
Thanks in advance
Edit Nevermind

Last edited by AnotherOldDirtyBastard,

Zukov

Dinosaur
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Can anyone shed some light on why I can't save TG-16 Bonk's Revenge? Beetle PCE Fast is the core. I click on save state and it acts like it is saving to slot #0, then resets. If I then go to Load State it just starts like a reset as well. Am I missing something?
Thanks in advance
Saves work for SNES 2005, I am puzzled.
Are you on sd2vita through Mlthaku?

ElectricJelly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't seem to find the controls-to-keyboard translator thingy (called the keymapper or something similar) in the DOSbox core in the latest stable.

Lineacero

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Good companions-friends Someone shares the retroarch playlist ps vita ... mame 2000 ,,, mame 2003,, fba ,, etc please..thanks.:sad:

FmT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
You can generate from windows any playlist for any plateform with this tool :

forums.libretro.c om/t/retroarch-playlist-buddy-playlist-and-thumbnail-generation-app/8417

Bonus this tool get you thumbnails for your playlist too

Last edited by FmT,

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wondering: I am trying to create Cheats for a few Cores, but I can not get VitaCheat or even GoHANmem to come up. I take it this can not be done on the Vita?

Lineacero

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello everyone. I have a problem with the core Spectrum-fuse ,, When loading a spectrum rom for the first time, it loads it well, but if I want to change the spectrum-fuse game either by looking for it or looking for it, it gives me an error and closes me retroarch .. Can someone confirm it please? Thank you.:)

Zukov

Dinosaur
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hello everyone. I have a problem with the core Spectrum-fuse ,, When loading a spectrum rom for the first time, it loads it well, but if I want to change the spectrum-fuse game either by looking for it or looking for it, it gives me an error and closes me retroarch .. Can someone confirm it please? Thank you.:)
Don't know about that specific core, but I don't get problems changing games. You need to close the game you are playing, then open a new one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la