Homebrew Save Data Manager and Editor for firmware up to 9.9!

dAVID_

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I didn't mention i'm on 11.2, i knew this update would patch things, i only updated to have access to the eshop, i wish i hadn't updated and i bought Fieldrunners while it was still available.

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there's a temporary PASLR bypass for ORAS/SuMo for JKSM as a .3dsx for those without full CFW. it only works for OR/AS/Sun/Moon as it relies on a legit download of Pokebank to hijack - which has permissions to allow it to bypass PASLR on those games.

In any case, Smea /should/ be posting his *hax 2.8 payload tomorrow/today [depending on how/where you're reading this] - or so his twitter says. One of the main things he mentioned regarding it is that is has PASLR bypass as part of the payload itself.

Last edited by iSharingan,

R0ry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have an issue. I dumped the save from Animal Crossing New Leaf Welcome Amiibo, edited on here but when I try to inject it it gives me this message (had to record it on my phone because it appeared to fast to be read):
"Restoring save data...terminate called after throwing an instance of "fsException" terminate called recursively". How do I resolve this problem and inject my edited save file?
I tried first loading the game, saving and only then dumping the save file to edit, but it gives me the same error.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
I have an issue. I dumped the save from Animal Crossing New Leaf Welcome Amiibo, edited on here but when I try to inject it it gives me this message (had to record it on my phone because it appeared to fast to be read):
"Restoring save data...terminate called after throwing an instance of "fsException" terminate called recursively". How do I resolve this problem and inject my edited save file?
I tried first loading the game, saving and only then dumping the save file to edit, but it gives me the same error.
First, don't use this, use JKSM. Second, if you're transferring saves with FileZilla then set your transfer type to binary.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

You want to use a different save data manager, called JKSM.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-jks-savemanager-homebrew-cia-save-manager.413143/

Use this to dump your garden_plus.dat save file, and use that web page to edit it like before.
JKSM should be able to restore the save without issue.

.CIA installation only applies if you are using a custom firmware, but it sounds like you're probably just using the Homebrew Launcher?
Filezilla is also only applicable if you're using a FTP server homebrew on your 3DS, so you can transfer files to and from the SD card over FTP instead of manually removing the SD card to copy data.

R0ry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Tat's right, I'm not using a custom firmware. I saw all the stepts to install it, and due to the high probability of bricking my console I gave up. That's why I'm asking here and not on the other thread, I can't use JKSM. I'm using this one since the other suggestd on the website, AC:NL Save Manager, keeps saying "Missing title" even if the game isinserted correctly.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Tat's right, I'm not using a custom firmware. I saw all the stepts to install it, and due to the high probability of bricking my console I gave up. That's why I'm asking here and not on the other thread, I can't use JKSM. I'm using this one since the other suggestd on the website, AC:NL Save Manager, keeps saying "Missing title" even if the game isinserted correctly.
There is no high probability provided you follow 3ds.guide properly. These save managers also don't work with the new update,and JKSM has a 3dsx version.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You also have the entirety of gbatemp to help with some questions, as there are parts that i'll admit do need explaining.

JTyee37

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey so Iused this on my old 3DS through homebrew and it worked perfectly fine. but im using it on my new 3DS through homebrew the same way (through sound hax) and it works it allows me to pick what game but when i pick pokemon sun or moon it doesnt allow me to select Export save with A or Import save with B my bottom screen stays green and the top screen stays black. Any advice would be greatly apreciated also both DS are 11.3.

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey so Iused this on my old 3DS through homebrew and it worked perfectly fine. but im using it on my new 3DS through homebrew the same way (through sound hax) and it works it allows me to pick what game but when i pick pokemon sun or moon it doesnt allow me to select Export save with A or Import save with B my bottom screen stays green and the top screen stays black. Any advice would be greatly apreciated also both DS are 11.3.
Use JKSM.
Also...
N E C R O B U M P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, there was a power outage while you were sleeping?