Homebrew Save Data Manager and Editor for firmware up to 9.9!

Pokepicker

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm getting the same issue with this homebrew as with svdt.
It seems to work fine on most games, but with some, it stops at a yellow bottom screen after selecting what game to use.
Has there been a resolution to this issue? I saw someone post the same problem in the svdt topic.
The game in question here is Steamworld Dig. I understand some other eShop titles has similar issues.

I would be really happy if I could move my PC savegames over to my 3DS, as I can with the savegames for Binding of Isaac: Rebirth :)

If it is relevant: I am running CakesFW138, with emuNAND at 10.7 if I'm not mistaken. Did not test it on 10.6 or earlier, so I can't say if the issue is related to updates.

Last edited by Pokepicker,

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting the same issue with this homebrew as with svdt.
It seems to work fine on most games, but with some, it stops at a yellow bottom screen after selecting what game to use.
Has there been a resolution to this issue? I saw someone post the same problem in the svdt topic.
The game in question here is Steamworld Dig. I understand some other eShop titles has similar issues.

I would be really happy if I could move my PC savegames over to my 3DS, as I can with the savegames for Binding of Isaac: Rebirth :)

If it is relevant: I am running CakesFW138, with emuNAND at 10.7 if I'm not mistaken. Did not test it on 10.6 or earlier, so I can't say if the issue is related to updates.

Here you go https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-jks-savemanager-homebrew-cia-save-manager.413143/

Have fun :)

Pokepicker

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Thanks for the tip. At least I don't get a yellow screen. But I don't get any further.
Trying to hit Export Save tells me "Error opening save archive".

I have tried svdt, the save manager in this post, and the JSK one. The two first ones resulted in black top screen, and yellow bottom screen.
JSK at least gives me a informational error which I can easily exit.

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the tip. At least I don't get a yellow screen. But I don't get any further.
Trying to hit Export Save tells me "Error opening save archive".

I have tried svdt, the save manager in this post, and the JSK one. The two first ones resulted in black top screen, and yellow bottom screen.
JSK at least gives me a informational error which I can easily exit.

Are you trying to use the save manager's on Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth?

Pokepicker

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Svdt workes flawlessly with Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. I can export and import saves between my pc and my 3ds with little effort.

I was really hoping it would turn out that Steamworld Dig was just as easy to swap saves betweeen platforms. It doesn't look promissing tho, as all three save managers have failed when I select Steamworld Dig.

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Svdt workes flawlessly with Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. I can export and import saves between my pc and my 3ds with little effort.

I was really hoping it would turn out that Steamworld Dig was just as easy to swap saves betweeen platforms. It doesn't look promissing tho, as all three save managers have failed when I select Steamworld Dig.

I am not familiar with Steamworld Dig, but Binding may just be one of those games that doesn't need to be changed heavily in terms of how saves are made depending on the platform.

Pokepicker

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It was just by coincidence I noticed that one could swap saves between platforms on Binding of Isaac.

But. Even if I cannot swap saves between platforms. It would still be nice to be able to back up my 3DS save in case of any problems with emuNAND or whatever.
If anyone successfully manages to back up their Steamworld Dig savegame on their 3DS, please let me know how, and with what save manager ;)

IngeniousDefault

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have the digital version of Xenoblade 3D, made a backup of the savefile with the internal backup function and extracted the .sav file from the micro SD card. But when I try to install the file to my retail version, my homebrew system (Old 3DS, FW 9.9) always crashes.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dunno if this is the place to post this! But everytime I try to use this program with Hyrule Warriors,I get a red screen of death, and have to shut down my 3DS. The program opens with other games, just not Hyrule Warriors!

Halp pls!

InklingoSupremo

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
QUESTION!!! when I Use homebrew WITHOUT the save_manager folder inside the 3ds folder, everything works just fine. But when the save_manager folder is inside the sd card, sometimes it just freezes and show the home screen or it reaches until the orange-colored screen and shows the home screen! Please answer soon! Thanks!

03bgood

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this work for the VC versions of Pokemon R/B/Y? My save data got corrupted and I want to restore it, but I need a way to launch homebrew on my N3DS, which is at 11.0.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!