That guy!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
nah, if her teacher is anything like mine art teacher, she would just bush it off and say, blah, you know nothing, which is true, but at least i borrowed 5 books on how to draw and read up on the techniques, so i do have an idea on how to draw in theory.

mrfatso

That guy!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
inb4someone else says:"Pics please
smile.gif
", any pics of your honeymoon/wedding?
smile.gif

So, anyway, how was your honeymoon, did you bring back any chewing gums?
smile.gif

Also, welcome back to the temp
smile.gif

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well i guess i could have stayed longer but i do like to be at home and besides we left our daughter here with my friend i didnt want to make her watch my daughter for too long =P.

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
do it sg style : NPNT
smileipb2.png

(no pic no tok iirc)

HOLY CRAP FATSO ISNT YOUR AVATAR THE PIKACHU FROM POKEMON ADVENTURESSSSS

my art teacher told me i could "input" when they were doing it.... >_> they coloured the bowl BRIGHT RED gahh...

my form teacher said i should also advice them but put it nicely because i "can be very sarcastic"
smileipb2.png

so i ended up helping other groups and not my own because >_?

i dont know anything : i didnt even learn anything from those 60 dollars. i wanted to write a big fat "FAIL" on the feedback form.... but since i already rated 4 for eveything(on a scale of 1-4, 1=excellent,4= poor) except about their punctuality

NOW GOT THIS KRANJI WAR MEMORIAL TRIP. COMPULSORY. MOE DEMANDS. what if we never go? MOE will still deduct from edusave.

MOE ONLY AFTER OUR MONEY KNS
so hungry...

mrfatso

That guy!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
yup, i just read till vol 30, now i am waiting for the D/P adventures to be over before catching up. Manga version of pokemon ftw
smile.gif

Also, u never post typical pic of that as well, pika, shame on u, never do it the sg way
tongue.gif

By posting NPNT with a NPNT pic
tongue.gif

Like so:

NPNT!!
NPNT_LeeHsienLoong.jpg

NPNT!!!
NPNT3.jpg

Ai ya, pika just go, see grave la and be angry lor that these buggers still have their grave/name instead of becoming ashes like the rest of us :\
----------------

So, syko, what were the more interesting sight that u saw in Greece?

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
iPikachu said:
do it sg style : NPNT
smileipb2.png

(no pic no tok iirc)

HOLY CRAP FATSO ISNT YOUR AVATAR THE PIKACHU FROM POKEMON ADVENTURESSSSS

my art teacher told me i could "input" when they were doing it.... >_> they coloured the bowl BRIGHT RED gahh...

my form teacher said i should also advice them but put it nicely because i "can be very sarcastic"
smileipb2.png

so i ended up helping other groups and not my own because >_?

i dont know anything : i didnt even learn anything from those 60 dollars. i wanted to write a big fat "FAIL" on the feedback form.... but since i already rated 4 for eveything(on a scale of 1-4, 1=excellent,4= poor) except about their punctuality

NOW GOT THIS KRANJI WAR MEMORIAL TRIP. COMPULSORY. MOE DEMANDS. what if we never go? MOE will still deduct from edusave.

MOE ONLY AFTER OUR MONEY KNS
so hungry...

But IIRC even if you don't use your edusave you won't get it back in cash anyways right? So might as well use what

Graahhh need to chiong my props and costume for Cosfest orz oh and booth stuff also. :/

And HOMG I didn't know all you guys were PokeSpecial/Pokemon Adventures fans too! Hi-Five! 8DDDDD

Can't wait for the DPPt arcs to be over, I'm really excited for HGSS. Gold goes up against his mortal enemy, Whitney, in the Pokethelon. XDDD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT