Shin Megami Tensei V announced for Nintendo Switch

It's time to get ready for Atlus' demon-filled RPG series once more, as Shin Megami Tensei V has been formally and officially announced for the Nintendo Switch. A Shin Megami Tensei game was previously teased last year, for release on Nintendo's new console, though only a few seconds of a teaser was shown, and it wasn't confirmed to be SMT V at the time. Atlus has uploaded a 1 minute long trailer which shows the city of Tokyo, as two teenagers, presumably important characters, walk into a train station. Fallen demons are shown strewn about the train station, as footage flickers to a post apocalyptic city, with the word "death" written over the screen. There's no release date for the game, or other information at this time.

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If you've enjoyed Persona in the past, I suggest starting with Devil Survivor or Digital Devil Saga. Both are Megaten, not Shin Megami Tensei, but they are good half way points between SMT and Persona.
i played P4 golden on psdead, the ingame music is awesome and the plot is so mind blowing! too bad that i watched both P4 and P4G anime before i could finish the game....so i spoiled all myself :((

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up