• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

SJWs, NPCs, Alt-Right, Nazis, Anti-SJWs, Woke, Far-Right, Far-Left, Left...

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 9,726
  • Replies 140
  • Likes 5

Likeinside

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I've never been so lonely that I thought nobody liked me. Not that I'm big on giving a fuck what other people think about me anyway.

And not to be too much of a stickler for grammar, but it's 'your

Zero to not giving a crap... WOW you are talented

I try to avoid it when talking about other users/regular people, but public figures are typically fair game. Especially when they make decisions that negatively impact the rest of us living in this country

Wasn't talking about Trump genius

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Zero to not giving a crap... WOW you are talented
I have no idea what this is supposed to mean. I'll assume it's a bad attempt at an insult and just take the hit.

Wasn't talking about Trump genius
Err...but that's exactly who I was insulting. Maybe you just misinterpreted what I was saying?

Likeinside

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
And on a final note. You spend waaaaaay to much time on here. Its a big world out there.
Try seeing it. OK bored now.... Toodles! Oh and big smile big smile xzi!

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
And on a final note. You spend waaaaaay to much time on here. Its a big world out there.
I spend my nights playing video games with this site and a few others open in the background. My days are spent doing everything else. I appreciate the concern but I think I've found a pretty good balance.

kevin corms

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Feels before reals, right? White men are clearly the most persecuted group in the country, let's throw ourselves a pity party. Woe is me.

:rolleyes:

Seriously though, just because the president acts like a baby-back bitch on the daily doesn't mean you need to mimic that behavior. Narcissistic personality disorder combined with dementia is no joke.

Oh right, just come up with some strawman argument. God it’s so bad for men these days that here in Canada they are investigating the high murder rate of female natives, not even looking into male murder rates which are 3 times higher. I could go on, but you must have your eyes shut. You could just as easily go on twitter to see all the hatred for the “patriachry” and an endless list of sjw bigotry. I’m not talking about how things were, I’m talking how they are today.

Last edited by kevin corms,

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Oh right, just come up with some strawman argument.
Unfortunately it's not a strawman. It's how the political right-wing as a whole chooses to operate. The Colbert Report nailed it in 2005 with the definition of 'truthiness,' and nothing has really changed since then.

I'm all for a level-headed conversation on the struggles of working-class men. I just can't stand whining from people with persecution complexes, nor the constant need to compare their struggles to other groups'. Us straight white men don't lose out on anything by acknowledging the rights of others and treating them with equal respect. Not a single goddamn thing.

Last edited by Xzi,

kevin corms

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Unfortunately it's not a strawman. It's how the political right-wing as a whole chooses to operate. The Colbert Report nailed it in 2005 with the definition of 'truthiness,' and nothing has really changed since then.

I'm all for a level-headed conversation on the struggles of working-class men. I just can't stand whining from people with persecution complexes, nor the constant need to compare their struggles to other groups'. Us straight white men don't lose out on anything by acknowledging the rights of others and treating them with equal respect. Not a single goddamn thing.
There is only one group where it is acceptable to be sexist and racist against them on national tv, no matter what identity politics you play that’s the truth. Stop being so tribal and pay attention.

Reactions: Tarmfot

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
There is only one group where it is acceptable to be sexist and racist against them on national tv, no matter what identity politics you play that’s the truth.
I've not seen a single example of this, unless perhaps these are comedians whose jokes you're taking way too seriously. And even then, they tend to be equal opportunity offenders.

kevin corms

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've not seen a single example of this, unless perhaps these are comedians whose jokes you're taking way too seriously. And even then, they tend to be equal opportunity offenders.
Don lemon went on air and said it himself, on cnn. A young boy got death threats for wearing a hat and doing nothing. A black woman was killed and people were ready to riot because they thought the killer was white at first (then they didn’t even care when the truth came out), Jewish people are the biggest victims of hate crimes but the sjw movement says they have “white privilege” and so on and so on. There is so much hate crime against pale skinned people that isn’t reported, just because it doesn’t fit the narrative. Let’s not even get started on black people who dare to be conservative, they are treated like traitors despite how racist the democrats can be.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Don lemon went on air and said it himself, on cnn.
Said what, exactly? Google isn't being helpful in finding his supposedly racist statement.

A young boy got death threats for wearing a hat and doing nothing.
Had absolutely nothing to do with his skin color, and he was not even remotely acting like an angel.

A black woman was killed and people were ready to riot because they thought the killer was white at first (then they didn’t even care when the truth came out)
Was this story national news? Because I must've completed missed this one.

Jewish people are the biggest victims of hate crimes but the sjw movement says they have “white privilege” and so on and so on.
This seems more like a generalization than anything that's been stated directly on national TV.

kevin corms

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Said what, exactly? Google isn't being helpful in finding his supposedly racist statement.

Had absolutely nothing to do with his skin color, and he was not even remotely acting like an angel.

Was this story national news? Because I must've completed missed this one.

This seems more like a generalization than anything that's been stated directly on national TV.
Now you are just being ignorant, the boy certainly did nothing wrong except smile when a known race baiter started playing drums in his face. And don lemon,

Reactions: Tarmfot

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Now you are just being ignorant, the boy certainly did nothing wrong except smile when a known race baiter started playing drums in his face.
I'm not going to deny that his interaction with the native American was overblown, but again, these kids were far from angelic. They were yelling, "it's not rape if you enjoy it" at women.

Not the type of behavior anybody should be defending or making excuses for.

As for the Don Lemon statement, I think he could've worded it better, but he is technically correct, and I don't find the statement to be racist by any stretch of the imagination. We're just too used to the word 'terrorism' being associated with Muslims, but by now it should be obvious that the 'war on terror' was only a front to profiteer and distract us from domestic issues.

kevin corms

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not going to deny that his interaction with the native American was overblown, but again, these kids were far from angelic. They were yelling, "it's not rape if you enjoy it" at women.

Not the type of behavior anybody should be defending or making excuses for.

As for the Don Lemon statement, I think he could've worded it better, but he is technically correct, and I don't find the statement to be racist by any stretch of the imagination. We're just too used to the word 'terrorism' being associated with Muslims, but by now it should be obvious that the 'war on terror' was only a front to profiteer and distract us from domestic issues.

Don lemon isn’t correct in being a racist, I’m done. If you want to prove me wrong give me actual numbers, not ultra biased op-Eds. What if I started posting Fox News articles to prove a point? You can actually see the sjw attacks on Jewish people all over social media, and every time the gaza situation is in the news there is a spike in attacks on Jewish people... figure it out.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Don lemon isn’t correct in being a racist, I’m done.
He is correct that white men are currently the biggest terror threat in America. He didn't say all white men are terrorists, that would indeed be racist.

If you want to prove me wrong give me actual numbers, not ultra biased op-Eds.
Those numbers come from the ADL, as the article states. They're as accurate as you're gonna get for this statistic. As you stated previously, most anti-religious attacks are against Jewish people, but the vast majority of those attacks are committed by non-Jewish whites.

What if I started posting Breitbart articles to prove a point?
C'mon man. ABC News is not even close to that level of tabloid-esque. The closest thing to Breitbart on the left would probably be Daily Kos.

kevin corms

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
He is correct that white men are currently the biggest terror threat in America. He didn't say all white men are terrorists, that would indeed be racist.

Those numbers come from the ADL, as the article states. They're as accurate as you're gonna get for this statistic. As you stated previously, most anti-religious attacks are against Jewish people, but the vast majority of those attacks are committed by non-Jewish whites.

C'mon man. ABC News is not even close to that level of tabloid-esque. The closest thing to Breitbart on the left would probably be Daily Kos.
ABC is god awful, they are warmongering and preach hate. People don’t even know which countries the us military is bombing now, nor do they know that the biggest emitter of green house gasses is the military. They also wouldn’t dare show stuff like this https://mobile.twitter.com/YiddishNews/status/1126210137545478147?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1126210137545478147&ref_url=https://en-volve.com/2019/05/08/america-is-in-shock-after-video-shows-racist-black-man-attacking-a-jewish-man/

This doesn’t mean every black man does this, but if it was a white man abc and others would report it like every white man is doing this and they must all be trump supporters. This is dangerous and done just because they think it’s big ratings.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
ABC is god awful, they are warmongering and preach hate.
Yet another unsubstantiated claim I've seen no proof of, but even if these things are true, it's irrelevant, as ABC are not using themselves as the source in that article.

People don’t even know which countries the us military is bombing now, nor do they know that the biggest emitter of green house gasses is the military.
And you're going to blame a single news outlet for all this? These things seem like failures on the government's behalf more than anything. Or perhaps they're even obfuscating these facts intentionally.

This doesn’t mean every black man does this, but if it was a white man abc and others would report it like every white man is doing this and they must all be trump supporters. This is dangerous and done just because they think it’s big ratings.
Dude, mass shootings happen near daily in America. There was yet another shooting attempt just yesterday, thankfully prevented by law enforcement. A guy getting drive-by punched is going to be local news material at best, certainly not national.

Last edited by Xzi,

kevin corms

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yet another unsubstantiated claim I've seen no proof of, but even if these things are true, it's irrelevant, as ABC are not using themselves as the source in that article.

And you're going to blame a single news outlet for all this? These things seem like failures on the government's behalf more than anything. Or perhaps they're even obfuscating these facts intentionally.

Dude, mass shootings happen near daily in America. There was yet another shooting attempt just yesterday, thankfully prevented by law enforcement. A guy getting drive-by punched is going to be local news material at best, certainly not national.

You arent even making any points anymore, just fallacy arguments...

cots

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I just was wondering if this was a safe place to show my racism and hatred towards a certain group of people with a particular skin color and gender. Good to know that's acceptable if the target group are old white men. I need to find more safe places. I'm a racist bastard and just want to talk shit, so I'm just looking for "safe places".

Last edited by cots,

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They were yelling, "it's not rape if you enjoy it" at women.

I watched the video you posted there.

One kid said that. Not "they." And it was a smartass remark directed at whoever was holding the camera, not "at women." Because he was a 16 or 17 year old awkward dufus trying to get some attention/shock in the midst of all that was going on.

You didn't have a dumbass or two in your high school??

Most importantly, he wasn't Nick Sandmann, the kid who got slandered in the press as a nazi when all he did was stand still when the Native American with truth-issues aggressively got in his face with a friggin drum.

I don't look for parity of maturity when 15 year olds are confronted by 65 year olds, but Nick Sandmann showed much more composure and maturity in that encounter. He has my respect for maintaining restraint while being taunted for a reaction. Nathan Phillips should be ashamed of himself for that bullshit. And I hope the media entities Sandmann has sued pay dearly for dragging his name through the mud.

Reactions: kevin corms

kevin corms

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I watched the video you posted there.

One kid said that. Not "they." And it was a smartass remark directed at whoever was holding the camera, not "at women." Because he was a 16 or 17 year old awkward dufus trying to get some attention/shock in the midst of all that was going on.

You didn't have a dumbass or two in your high school??

Most importantly, he wasn't Nick Sandmann, the kid who got slandered in the press as a nazi when all he did was stand still when the Native American with truth-issues aggressively got in his face with a friggin drum.

I don't look for parity of maturity when 15 year olds are confronted by 65 year olds, but Nick Sandmann showed much more composure and maturity in that encounter. He has my respect for maintaining restraint while being taunted for a reaction. Nathan Phillips should be ashamed of himself for that bullshit. And I hope the media entities Sandmann has sued pay dearly for dragging his name through the mud.

Thanks, people arent helping their cause by spreading lies that are easily debunked. You do it enough and observant people will just assume you are always lying.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hey, I just was wondering if this was a safe place to show my racism and hatred towards a certain group of people with a particular skin color and gender. Good to know that's acceptable if the target group are old white men. I need to find more safe places. I'm a racist bastard and just want to talk shit, so I'm just looking for "safe places".
You can even say stuff like #killallmen on twitter, you can even keep your job as editor at the huffington post. just make sure you dont go against any of the groups classified as oppressed by the SJW movement. So yes, you can actually go full anti Semitic, anti Christian and even anti republican now too if you want.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Also the wood ui for twl menu is back... +1