Hardware Sony NGP or Playstation Phone(Xperia Play) ?

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
None for me until better 3rd parties that laid my eyes on then i will but I will need 10 good games to buy this Sony PSP Vita. Right now, I am not buying anything this year. My money is save for clothes, fun, exercise to keep myself look good and in very HEALTHY (Not for showoff, mind you) and car+motorcycle.
smile.gif

DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
Why the choice? Xperia Play is just an ehnanced Android with some more backward compatibility (nothing special), PSVita is a new console with great graphics (and we hope great games).

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Xperia Play is a great phone but just a casual gaming product.

Vita can't call, but it has much better variety. It even has better control options and slightly higher resolution count compared to the Play.

Hence, my verdict:
If you are in need of a good phone which can provide better casual phone gaming, go for Play
If you don't need a phone and want games, then Vita/NGP.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd say that they serve different purposes, and it's probably better to have both than to compare them.

Also, keep in mind that the PS Suite (which will have more than just PS1 games when Vita comes out) will be on both the Xperia Play and the Vita.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
I always thought the Xperia Play was a silly product, considering you can just buy a PSP for $100 and that'll play almost any PSX game fine.

+1 the xperia play goes for nearly £500 sim free in the uk, it dosn't even have a decent screen size nor does it have a decent camera (5 megapixels) it's not worth that much, a xperia arc is a much more worth it investment thats why i am currently saving up for one
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu