Splatoon 2 Octo expansion release date

APartOfMe

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The long awaited Octo expansion now has a release date! Nintendo just announced that the dlc will drop tommorow, June 13th!

Eddypikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was running on auto pilot at like 12AM and I accidentally bought the full splatoon 2 game instead of the octo expansion, I already owned the game physically now I have two copies ;-;

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I was running on auto pilot at like 12AM and I accidentally bought the full splatoon 2 game instead of the octo expansion, I already owned the game physically now I have two copies ;-;
I'm thinking of going digital anyway, just so i can keep another cart game in the slot.

Eddypikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm thinking of going digital anyway, just so i can keep another cart game in the slot.
Yeah I kind of like it being digital, feels nice being able to swap from Blazblue to Splatoon 2 without having to get up and change the cartridges, now I just gotta sell the spare splatoon 2 cartridge I got :P

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
How is the expantion so far? I kind of want it just because the Octlings are freaking adorable!

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have this game, I had tried to get it and almost did for $30 but I lucked out. I'm glad they expanding the single player mode, hope more comes. I dunno if I'll have enough people to bother with multiplayer in a private setting. :ninja:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!