Stone Age Gamer likely ripped me off

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I decided to order a Mega Everdrive X7 to go with my Analog Mega SG right? I placed the order, got email confirmation, order no. and all, everything seemed to be in perfect order.
Well, out of curiosity, I wanted to check on the current shipment status of the flashcart, you know, to see if it's been shipped or not. See, to give a little background, I created an account on their site,
email, address and so on; well, when I logged on (after having to reset my password), lo and behold, the site conveniently states "no orders have been made". I sent a support ticket and haven't received
a response yet due to me sending it last night, and that's fine, I'll probably get one later this afternoon. My question now, is, am I SOL? Did they just screw me out of 180 dollars for a flashcart that I'll
never receive due to garbage website design?

Proof of ordering (censored to hide personal data):
1YbpJ1U.jpg

Like, as you can see, I definitely paid for it, it shows up on my bank activity and posted. I have plenty of proof to show I bought it, but I can't look up my order's status on the site I ordered if from? What fresh hell is this?
Has anyone on here ordered from SAG and if so, have they had a similar experience? Is this normal? I really want to ship, and I paid for 2-3 day shipping, so...like, what's going on?

Reactions: Stealphie

MohammedQ8

Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
Cancel X7 and order mega everdrive pro instead hehe.

Fate wants you to go pro.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Yeeeah no, a reputable store like Stone Age Gamer didn't "rip you off". I've ordered all my flash carts from them, and never had an issue once.

Contact their support. It's infinitely more likely a glitch or user error.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeeeah no, a reputable store like Stone Age Gamer didn't "rip you off". I've ordered all my flash carts from them, and never had an issue once.

Contact their support. It's infinitely more likely a glitch or user error.

I'm a derp, turns out that the system screwed up and caused me to order as a guest, despite registering. Spoke to an admin via Discord and he applied it to my account, now my account is tied with the order. Why it did that, I don't know, but it was still a royal PITA. It seems to be working now, but damn what a pain it was.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok